Chapter 3 the newest member

I can't believe it, I caught my first Pokémon, wow this feels amazing, it's way better here than in the games. “Wow, I can't believe we caught a new friend.” Izuku smiled.
“Well you helped out big time, we only managed, because of you,” I say, patting his head, and he looks away embarrassed.
“Alright, little guy come on out,” I say letting out the Pidgey.
Hmph, I only let you capture me because you interest me human…” he says with a voice that also sounds familiar but not as immediate as Izuku's voice. I look through my bag, and wow, my mom packed a lot of stuff. Mostly potions, and healing items, a couple scarves, along with a sleeping bag and food for me and whatever Pokémon I chose. Luckily, she is a good cook, and it will help any type of Pokémon. Taking out a simple potion, I spray it on the tiny bird Pokémon, who winces a little, but the scratches it had soon fade away.
“Ok, we need a nickname for you, little guy,” I say, putting a hand to my chin, trying to remember the voice.
It better not sound stupid!” the little bird growls as he glares at me.
“Don't worry, it won't,” I say before gasping as to where I remember this voice from. “how about Morro? It's the name of a character in a TV show I like. He’s able to control wind itself. Does that sound alright to you?” I ask the Pidgey.
If It could it would be rubbing its wing against its beak in thought, instead, it just closes its eyes, probably trying to imagine how it sounds. “It's an alright name, I don't mind you calling me that," he says.
“You can ride on my shoulder if you want. Izuku likes to be on my head.” I say holding out my arm for him to which he just flies up on my arm and climbs over to my shoulder and I pick up Izuku and place him back on my head. Off we go to Viridian forest to find my next team member and friend.
“Hey Morro, I have a question. You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but why were you alone and not with a flock of other Pidgey?” I ask him.
Eh, I just left because I felt like I didn't belong. They were just holding me back at times. I wanted to go off and do my own thing, and soon evolve to become a powerful Pidgeot,” he says, puffing his feathery chest out. “ok human, I got a question for you.
“My name is Jordan by the way, sorry forgot to introduce myself and this is my starter and companion Izuku.” I say, nearly sheepishly.
Ok then Jordan, answer me this; how are you able to understand me and Spots, here?” Morro says gesturing his head to the shiny Pokémon.
“I honestly don't know why I can, I don't mind it. I actually love being able to understand Pokémon, it's because of that, I bond with them easier. At least I think so,” I say, putting a finger to my chin. Morro seems to accept my answer, as he doesn't say anything else.

We continue walking for a while. Geez, the games make these routes look so small. Agh. I'm not an athletic person, and I usually hate walking, but this body seems to be fine for now, as my feet aren't hurting.
All of a sudden, I can feel Morro start to get fidgety on my shoulder and look around. “Is something wrong, Morro?” I ask him. 
It’s a flock of Spearow, and they seem to be mad," he responds. He kinda shrugs his wings, but his voice grows tense.
“Hey Morro, can you fly up a bit and look around and see if you can see a kid with a blue jacket with a hat on?” I ask, wanting to see where Ash is. Morrow nods and flies up. He looks around and eventually sees the kid I was talking about. He took some time catching the wind. "It looks like they're being chased by that Spearow flock!” the tiny bird yells down to us.
“Can you lead us there?” I yell back. I can see him nod, coupled with an affirmative coo. He flies down a bit, so it will be easier to see him. “Hey, Morro, how do you know so much about the Spearow and storms?” I ask while I follow.
Us Pidgey and Spearow don't usually get along,” informs Morrow. He seems a little too proud to be joking, “we often get into battles with each other over food, so we don't like to be close together. As for the storms, it's just something us flying type Pokémon learn; especially if they have feathers, as we don't like getting them wet. It can be hard to fly if it's coming down too hard, and our feathers become too heavy.” Morro says during his flight.
Huh, the more you know. There is only so much you can learn from observing Pokémon, but then again not just anyone can understand Pokémon.
It quickly starts pouring down rain, and when Morro says we are close enough and just to keep going straight, I put him back in his pokéball. I’m almost there when I see it; the iconic Thunderbolt scene. It’s a flash in my eyes!
I hear a pop in both ears, and then nothing. I find myself shakily scrambling off the muddy grass, and rubbing my eyes, unable to even see anything but pure white, or hear anything that’s not ringing. I cannot hear myself calling Izuku or even Morro, nor do I know where’s up or down.
Eventually, I regain my senses, and it seems to only last for a second before all the Spearow are gone and on the ground lays Ash and his Pikachu. I decide not to ruin the moment and just wait for it to be over.