chapter 4 Pokemon emrgancy part 1

After the well iconic scene of Ash and Pikachu finally becoming friends, I go over to help them up. 

“Thanks, Jordan, but we need to go to the Pokémon Center, Pikachu needs help!” Ash says to me worried. I nod and look around for Izuku I finally find him and I try not to scream. He is on his side hurt, he isn't as bad as Pikachu, but still needs to be looked at. I go over to him and pick him up.

I run back to Ash, about to tell him where the Pokémon Center is when we see something above us. Ok, holy shit, it's Ho-oh and it's so big! Way bigger in real life than in the anime or games, but it also looks so pretty. As in, really pretty.

Ash takes out his Pokédex, but it says the Pokémon is unidentified. I wonder if this means I'm blessed as much as Ash, or whatever. After Ho-oh leaves, I regain my bearings from the encounter.

“Ok, Ash, the closest Pokémon Center is in Viridian City. Luckily, I have someone who can help. Alright, Morro, come on out!” I say, throwing the pokéball in the air, releasing the tiny bird Pokémon. The ball drops to the ground and rebounds to me. I effortlessly catch it. He looks around, noticing the storm is over and then notices the two injured Pokémon.

“What happened in the time I was in there!?” he basically yells at me. 

“Look, I will explain later, Morro; but first we need your help to get to Viridian City as fast as possible,” I say anxiously.

“Fine, but you will explain to me how this happened!” Morro says before flying up to look around. He notices a city not too far from their encounter. “Ok, just follow me, guys.” he says.

“Alright. Ash, we just follow him, and we will be there in no time.” I say as I start running.

“Thanks, Jordan! You always help me out whenever I'm in a jam.” Ash says, smiling at me with his ever-present boyish charm.

Huh I wonder what I did for him here oh well I might find out soon who knows.

We finally make it to Viridian City. I return Morro to his pokéball to get some rest for the time being.

We are on our way to the center when officer Jenny stops us. “Hold it!” she says, halting us in our tracks.  “Just where do you two think you're going with those Pokémon?” she suspiciously asks us.

“My Pokémon is hurt. We need to get it to the Center right away!” Ash shoots at her. Ash, maybe you shouldn't anger an officer.

“You see, officer. Our Pokémon were attacked by a flock of Spearow. We have been running from them before this little guy shocked them all. But he ended up getting hurt in the process. This Bulbasaur, here, is mine.” I say using a respectful tone.

“Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you might be stealing it, and thank you for telling me that those two other Pokémon are yours. Just show me your IDs and you can all go.” Jenny says, smiling at us.

I nod before pulling out my Pokédex to show her. Ash looks at me confused, “Ash, you need to show her your Pokédex. It shows who you are. It’s basically your ID.” I say to him.

“Oh ok then,” he says pulling out his Pokédex. He gives it to the officer.
Jenny boots them both up, presses a few buttons and the Pokédex lights up “I am Dexter. A Pokédex programmed by Professor Oak for Pokémon Trainer Ash of the town of “Pallet”. My function is to provide Ash with information and advice regarding Pokémon and their training. If lost or stolen, I cannot be replaced.” the robotic voice says.

Jenny does the same thing to my Pokédex and confirms our ownership. She nods and hands us back our Pokédexes.

“It’s very unusual for someone to carry a Pokémon around in their arms and not in a pokéballs.” she says, raising a sharp eyebrow at us.

“Oh, well, officer, they don't like being in their pokéballs, so we just keep them out,” I explain to her.

“No problem there. That’s a bit unusual, but not unheard of. Ok, then let me help to take you to the center.” she says.

“Wow really? Thanks, Officer... uhm…” Ash says. He thinks really hard, but Jenny decides to help him out.

“I'm Officer Jenny,” she says smiling, doing a little salute.

“Uhm Officer Jenny? Can you please help us get to the Pokémon Center? Our Pokémon need help quickly.” I ask, looking up at her.

She gives us a smile “Sure it's the least I could do for holding you up,” She says getting her motorbike. It was very shiny, for a cop’s pursuit-centered vehicle. It had the distinct scent of pure action. It also luckily had enough room for all three of us. “Hold on tight, you two.” She says before slamming on the gas.

We kick off, trailing a fork of dust behind us. The shifting details on the ground dizzy me slightly, and I try hard not to scream.