A poisonus new buddy

I have been walking for around 20 minutes now I have found a few trees some have cheri berries, some have some perhaps berries, I also found some chesto berries and a bunch of oran berries. Man I'm lucky today I'm hitting the jackpot for berries these can last everyone for a long while.

With enough berries for everyone I get ready to check on everyone when I hear something odd. It sounds like a battle and the voice sounds a bit familiar.  My curiosity gets the better of me and I go to the sounds and color me surprised it's Paul with his turtwig and he seems to be battling a male nidoran.  Turtwig beats the nidoran and Paul throws a pokeball and catches it easily enough. Ok so I have seen enough for now so I decide to say hi to him. "Hey Paul funny seeing you here" I say waving. He looks up at my voice and he doesn't seem to be fazed that I'm here man he is hard to read. "So what are you up to  " I ask curious.  "Hmph I'm looking for a Pokémon to add to my team" He says. "Oh cool I already have three pokemon" I say not wanting to brag becuase I know how picky Paul is.

He looks up the nidoran in his pokedex judging to see if it's worth his time. After a few seconds he takes out 3 other pokeballs releases 3 other male nidoran. "Hmph you three are not worth my time get lost" He says before walking off with turtwig following him. "Uhm see you later Paul" I say confused then again he isn't one for conversation.  He doesn't respond and he is soon out of sight. I get ready to leave when I hear a groan coming from the nidoran. I look back at the little guy and he looks pretty banged up he is probably in too much pain to move or is too exhausted. The other three nidoran already ran off as soon as Paul released them.

"Hey if you want I have some oran berries you can have to get your strength back up" I say crouching down to get closer. The nidoran growls at me (Back off unless you want me to poison you) He says angry. Yeah I think Paul left him a bad first impression on humans. "Look I don't care if I get poisoned I want to help you I'm willing to get poisoned if it means I can help you" I say with a kind but stern tone. The nidoran looks at me with a weird look before he growls again and I decide to ignore it and get a oran berry out and hold it out to the little guy.

He looks up at me skeptical before slowly approaching me and sniffs the oran berry cautiously before taking a bite out of it before he hungrily grabs it and begins eating it like crazy. After he finishes the berry he jumps up full of energy. "Well you seem to be happy well I'm on my way be careful you don't run into him again" I say joking. I sit up and when I did a empty pokeball falls out my pocket and when it hits the ground it enlarges. The nidoran looks at it with a weird look before he runs over to it and taps his head against the pokeball and he goes in. I'm in such shock I don't realize that the pokeball dibgs signifying a successful capture.

Excuse me what just happened this is just like with May and her Skitty. I walk over to the pokeball and pick it up with a bemused look on my face . I let out the nidoran and it looks up at me "Uhm I'm not upset but why did you do that" I ask wanting to know why he did that. (Your the first human to ever show me kindness. All the others are afraid of getting poisoned by me even the other pokemon are scared. So when you showed me kindness I knew I wanted you to be my trainer.) He says.

Oh so kind of like Izuku in a weird way.  "Well I'm flattered you chose me to be your trainer. Well since you are my new friend I'm going to give you a nickname like I do all my other pokemon" I say and his ears perk up. (Oh ok then) wow he seems so nonchalant about a nickname while the others seems to like the idea of one. "How about Fugo? It's the name of a naime character and they have a ability to control poison in a way" I say thinking of Fugo from Jojo's bizarre adventure with his stand purple haze.

(Ok I don't mind being called that) The newly named Fugo says. Well time to check out his moves,I take out my pokedex (*Nidoran the poison pin pokemon. Its large ears are always kept upright. If it senses danger, it will attack with a poisonous sting. This nidorans moves are Tackle,leer,Poison sting and double kick*) the dex informs me. Wow this guy already knows double kick so good for Brock I am definitely using him.

"Wow your pretty strong I wonder why Paul released you then again I can never know what he is thinking these days" I say.  (You know him) Fugo asks curiously. "Yeah he and I knew eachother when we were younger" I say going off of what I know becuase I didn't get any memories when I was sent here.  I pick him up and begin to head back to the others I hope they aren't too worried about me. 
(So you can understand pokemon that's interesting) Fugo says. "Yep its a gift and I'm glad I can it's more fun to talk to you guys and be able to understand pokemon" I say patting him on the head being mindful of his spikes.

We soon get back to the others who are resting. They look up when they hear me and are happy to see me but then they see Fugo in my arms. (Hey who's the new guy) Morro asks pointing at Fugo with his wing. "Oh this is Fugo our new friend and teammate" I say. They do a shocked anime impression well Izuku and Kaminari do Morro is surprised but not as much as Izuku and Kaminari. (You caught a new pokemon without me?!) Kaminari says upset. (Another new teammate  already? I'm not complaining though) Izuku says before smiling.

(So how did you meet him) Kaminari asks running up to Fugo as I sat him down.  I explain to them about meeting Paul and Fugo basically catching himself. (Yep that sounds like something you would do) Morro says knowing how I am from the little time he has been with me so far.

"Ok so how's your training going so far" I ask.  (Good so far I'm kind of learning vine whip and my tackles feel like they are getting stronger) Izuku says. (I'm sort of getting used to the weights and I'm flying a bit faster now) Morro says. (Well I'm beginning to store up more electricity than I usually can and when I can't take anymore I just release it on the trees. I'm going to start running soon as soon I get my strength back) Kaminari says. I nod glad at their progress so far.

"We are training for the first gym Fugo and so are you becuase I'm definately using you for the first gym due to you having double kick" I say. (I'm glad you have faith in me enough to use me in the gym) he says. " Well when everyone is done resting we will get back to training and I will what you to work on your double kicks against one of these trees since it is vital for the gym" I say and he nods.

After about 5 minutes of resting everyone gets  back to training. Man so much has happened today I wonder what else awaits me.