A shocking new member

I am walking in Viridian forest looking around at the amazing scenery.  I had put Morro in his pokeball so he could rest a bit while Izuku is napping on my head and I can tell he is happy being in direct sunlight.

When I get to a somewhat clearing I let out Morro. (Man that was a good nap so what are doing) Morro asks. "Well we are going to find a new member and I need your keen eyes and flight to help find one"  I say.  He puffs out his feathery chest in pride that I chose him for this task. (Dont worry leave it to me to find one I just need a picture and I'm on it) He says. I pull out my pokedex and look up the pokemon I'm looking for and show him. He looks at it for a few seconds to memorize it and nods. (Ok I'm on it I will call when I find one) He says before flying off.

While waiting I wake up Izuku gently (Hmmm what's going on) He asks sleepily.  "We are going to get a new member and we need to be ready as Morro isn't a good type matchup against this pokemon" I say and Izuku nods in understanding. We wall around a bit for a while when I hear Morro he comes flying back (Found one follow me) He says and I nod following him.  After a few minutes he lands (They are just past those bushes there I'm not good against these guys so I'm letting spots handle it)  he says knowing when he is at a disadvantage.

I nod and return him to his pokeball for now. Looking through the bushes I see what I was looking for. A certain yellow electric rodent that is looking around probably for berries or something to eat. ( Man I'm not finding anything today) the pikachu says making me realize this is a male pikachu. "Ok Izuku let's go" I say and he nods. We get out of the bushes the pikachu looks up at me before smirking (Well well well a human coming to challenge me? Well I'm the strongest pikachu in this forest I'm sure you wouldn't want to face me knowing that)  He says smirking he reminds me of Morro for some reason. I also know he is lying as Ash's pikachu is the strongest pikachu but I decide to humor him.

"Well let's see for our selves Izuku you ready?" I ask. (Ready as I'll ever be) He says nodding. The pikachu decides to attack with a thundershock that doesn't seem to do much damage to Izuku as he is a grass type. "Ok then Izuku use tackle!" I command and Izuku runs up and tackles the electric mouse. The pikachu shakes themselves off and get up and attack again with a thundershock. I wonder if it only knows thundershock as Gen 1 movesets are pretty bad.  Izuku shakes off the shock and does something surprising he shoots off a seed that when it hits the pikachu vines wrap around it. "Wow Izuku you just learned leech seed!"  (Yep I can help out a lot more now in battles) He says smiling. I can see the red lightning around the pikachu signifying that it's draining energy.

I can tell its giving the pikachu a hard time as it collapses onto one 'knee'. "Ok one more time Izuku tackle!"  I say and he runs up one more time and it hits pikachu dead on as it was hard for him to move with the vines. I take out a pokeball "Ok go pokeball!" I yell as I throw it and it hits pikachu dead on and it goes inside. It hits the ground and wobbles around for a bit before it clicks signifying a successful capture. (Alright another new friend) Izuku says hopping happily.

I go to the pokeball and pick it up. I take out Morro's pokeball and let him out. (Alright you caught em?) He asks with a head tilt. "Yep we sure did and Izuku learned a new move as well" I say patting Izuku on the head. (Yep I sure did) he says happily. (Alright let's check this new guy out) Morro says and I nod and let out the pikachu. The electric mouse looks exhausted but looks up and around. (Ugh man I got caught at least it was a pretty lady like you) He says trying to I think flirt and I can tell Izuku and Morro were looking at him a bit weirdly.

"Well I thank you for the compliment I want to welcome you to the team" I say patting him on the head as I reach into my bag to get a oran berry for him to eat. (Woah a human that can understand pokemon man I am lucky) The pikachu says smiling. I grab a oran berry and hand it to him and he happily eats it. He soon gets up full of energy. (Ah that hit the spot) He says stretching.  "Now to come up with a nickname for you" I say thinking of one in particular. (Oooh a nickname I would love one) He says.

"How about Kaminari you remind me of him in terms of personality and you both control electricity" I say thinking of Deki Kaminari from my hero academia.  (Oooh I love that nickname) He says happily with a little tail wag. "Alright everyone it's time to do some training for the first gym" I say putting my hands on my hips.  (Oooh some training finally I have been aching for some training)  Morro says. (Some training? Alright then let's get to it)  Izuku says happily.  (Oh man training just go easy on me ok?) Kaminari says.

"Don't worry I will go easy first it will get harder later on though and no need to worry about me going to far in the training I know when to stop" I say thinking of a certain violet haired person. The three nod and we go to a clearing with a few rocks and dense trees good for training. "So kaminari I have a question is this spot anywhere near a beedrill nest or anything along those lines" I ask not wanting to get swarmed. (Nah this spot is pretty safe there's even a stream nearby that all kinds of pokemon go to) He says. 

Ok so that's good this spot is ok for some light training.  "Ok everyone we are going to work on different things. Izuku I want you to try to work on your tackles against that tree for now while also trying to learn vine whip so it can help with the rock type gym" I say pointing to a thick tree and Izuku nods in understanding. "Morro I am going to tie some small rocks to your wings so when you use Gust it will become stronger and you might even learn wing attack in the process" I say and he nods.

"For you Kaminari I will need yo check your moves" I say getting out my pokedex and pointing it at him.  (*Pikachu the electric mouse pokemon. It lives in forests away from people. It stores electricity in its cheeks for zapping an enemy if it is attacked. This pikachus moves are thundershock,growl and tailwhip*) the dex informs me. "Ok Kaminari I want you to try building up larger amounts of electricity so your thundershock can get stronger. When you get tired you can take a break for a few minutes and then I want you to work on your running so you can get faster and better at dodging" I instruct. (Wow that's alot but I will try my best) He says.

Izuku and Kaminari begin their training while I go find some small stones for Morro to work with. I do find some and I get some rope I had in my bag and tie the two stones to his wings. Man my mom sure packed alot I'm not complaining though. "Not too heavy for you Morro" I ask making sure I don't go overboard. He looks at his wings and tries to fly and he does manage to get up but he is having trouble doing it but he manages. (I'm alright a bit heavy but nothing I can't handle) He says in a proud voice. I nod "Ok I just want you to fly around some to try and get used to the weights just don't go to far" I say and he nods. (So what are you going to do) He asks curious. "Well I'm going to go find some berries to add to my bag in case one of you guys get poisoned or paralyzed or something along those lines" I say  as I get ready to walk off.  He nods and flies to near where the others are training while managing to stay far enough from Kaminari due to his electricity.

I walk off hoping to find some new berries for the team and I'm glad we found a new member and friend.