Part two -

Craig slowly introduced Millie to the team over the first couple of days, having her do sports massages on them, she become fast friends with a few of the lads, cracking jokes with Scott from pretty much the word go of them meeting, she was fitting in pretty well
"Shaw is up next Mil" Craig had started calling her Mil, after day two, he was more supervising the sessions to make sure she knew what she was doing, he had no worries after the first two players on day one, but Ralf, wanted his back room staff to be the best and this is what he wanted.
"Luke, Mil - our new physio is doing the session today" the lad nodded as he sat up on the table, number 23 was called Luke, see it was her dream to work as a physio with a football team, but she didn't necessarily support a team, she watched the games with her grandad, her dad not being around much and always tuned in to England games when they were on telly.
"You have to call her Millie, only I can call her Mil" hearing Craig laugh "be nice to her, I'm going to get myself a drink" shutting the door behind him
"I'm luke" the blonde from the first day stuck his hand out, which Millie met half way
"Millie as Craig said" she replied "do you have any niggles?" She asked "my calfs are dead tight" he pointed to his left one more then the right, which she got to work on, loosing them up, while they chatted.
"You can stay around, you don't hurt as much as Craig" luke laughed "more of a gentle touch, Craig is rough" laughing along with Luke, as he jumped down down from the table "don't tell Craig but I'm definitely calling you Mil" waving bye leaving the room empty with just Millie and her thoughts.