Part Nine -

The date was going so well, we had dinner then went to a bar for a few more drinks, conversation flowing as it usually does between us, he was such a gent - always checking I was okay, making sure everything about tonight was okay.

The night slowly coming to its end, we got in a taxi,
Luke choosing to leave his car at the restaurant we was at for the meal due to deciding to have a few drinks, he told the man where to take us, back to mine, his arm round my shoulder as my head was just resting on his shoulder, arm around his waist as I cuddled in to him.

The short drive back to my little Manchester Apartment was silent, with the odd kiss on top of the head from Luke, paying and thanking the driver as we arrived, the driver drove off as we both got out and stood at my door as I found my keys, there was no words needed just the looks between us was enough to know he wasn't going home to his tonight, he was staying here.

The next morning soon joined us, the sun being out instead of rain, which is what we normally got In Manchester, feeling an arm round my middle, I sighed, I was happy. This felt right even with the sort amount of time we had known each other for.

"Thank god it's not a work day" I heard him mumble pulling me in closer if that was even possible
"And why's that Shaw?"
"Well Mils, I don't plan on you and I leaving this bed for awhile yet" he smirked pulling me over so I was know Straddling him.
"You need to go get your car" I whispered as he pulled me down to place a kiss on my lips
"I sent Harry a text last night to pick it up for me, it's not there anymore" he whispered back placing another kiss on my lips
"Told him it was captain duties" I laughed "but he didn't mind as he likes driving my car" he carried on, while bring my head back down to his.

It was well in to the afternoon before we left the bed that day.