Part Fourteen -

It was the night before Luke was due back home, I'd spent the day cleaning as Craig had give me a couple days off, now soaking in the bath with a Pink Gin, well deserved after cleaning if you ask me, my phone rang stopping the music I had playing.
"Hay baby" he smiled, before noticing I was in the bath "damn I wish phones were a bit more waterproof so that could go further down" I chuckled at his response to seeing the pink bath water that the Lush Snow fairy bath bomb had created "well I just checking in before we leave the hotel to fly home" I smiled knowing in a few hours time he will be back in the UK "where are you heading first?" I asked "right to you, I've seen my mum last week, I'm sure she will understand waiting another day to see me" "only if your sure" he nodded at my response "I've missed you far to much, plus she told me to go see you first" he laughed "so what time are you landing in the UK?" "Around 2am" "I'll wait up" "you don't have too" "how you going to get in other wise" he laughed "true story, anyway I've been knocked for so it's time to go to the plane, I'll see you soon baby" "love you" "love you more" I smiled as he hung up and I couldn't wait to have a hug.