Part Twelve -

Me and Luke had been together for around a month, still keeping it on the downlow, not to many people knew about us at all.

People on his social media did try to guess who he was with when they would see glimpses of a girl in the background, Manchester United bosses were aware of the relationship but as Craig said when it first started they live for the idea of people finding love at work.

Anyway it was currently international break, Luke was picked for the England Squad and has currently played every game as England's left back, he's on such good form, we decided that I wouldn't travel out with the rest of the families of the England Boys, with us still being kinda of new to our relationship, but we FaceTimed every single second we got.
"One more week and he's back" Jadon, had come in to the trainers room, since he wasn't picked which baffled the back room staff, Craig was working on him as I was scrolling down my phone
"That week can't come quick enough" I heard Craig mumble as Jadon laughed, shooting them both a quick glare, I did miss him and it was coming up to Christmas the stupid World Cup was set for a crap time of year if you ask me, all I wanted to do was Christmas things with my boyfriend, which why I was so moody.
"I'm so sending this photo to Luke, has he actually seen grumpy Millie yet?"
"Plenty of times when I've not had coffee" making both the men laugh
"Speaking off coffee it's your coffee run" I nodded at Craig's request, feeling my phone buzzing in my hand.