Part three -

The first week past super quick, the first game that she would be working was Sunday, without Craig, Craig was head of the department and had full trust in her to be able to do it all well.
Waking up that morning to a text from her bestie Kadie, wishing her good luck and letting her know she watching the game today, she sent a quick reply before looking up at the little time on her phone she had an hour before she had to leave for the game, they all stayed in a hotel the night before so everyone was travelling down together, she got herself ready and was scrolling down TikTok when there was a knock on the door, pulling her eyebrows together confused as technically none of the lads were meant to leave their rooms unless it was to get on the coach or for the team dinner last night, which she didn't attend, due to being suck at carrington with Craig going over the match day paper work and how to fill it out.
"Happy first game day" stood there was Scott, Luke, Fred, Harry and David, all smiling at her, while Scott held and iced coffee in his hands, passing it over to the girl , who willing accepted it since she didn't sleep all that well last night worrying.
"We are going to try extra hard not to get hurt today, make it easy for ya on your first game" Luke spoke as they all agreed
"Ain't you guys going to get in trouble being out of the rooms?" She was puzzled to how they stuck past Ralf, to go the Starbucks down the road
"Nah, we cleared it with him as a welcome party for our favourite physio" harry winked
"Don't let Craig hear you say that he will be crying" laughing at her joke
"He knew he was going to get replaced by you Mil" Luke spoke, grabbing the girls hand pulling her out her room as Scott grabbed the bag next to the door
"But we have a coach to catch so come on" soon letting go of her hand as she was out the door  and following the group of lads down the hallway.