Part four -

The game went well, Manchester United won - as promised no one got hurt so it was a quiet day for me, with not much to do but actually sit and just watch the game, the game they loved to much, the final whistle blown I headed down the tunnel towards the physio room incase any players had any niggles that they felt after they stopped running about, sitting on my phone watching YouTube for a good thirty minutes, no one had come to see me, either they were all fine or didn't want to bother me for the first game. Either way I was bored, watching people past the room I was sat in the door open to welcome anyone in who may need it, looking back towards my phone a knock bringing my attention back to the door
"You okay Luke?" He nodded entering the room
"Don't suppose you fancy giving my calf's ago please?" I look up from my sit meeting his eyes
"It's legitimately my job, so of course not" he smiled hoping up on the table "I was so bored, glad you guys kept your promise in not getting hurt, but I was so bored" luke laughed at the younger girl "yeah well I showered for you, I don't do that for Craig" she laughed well slapping some of the oil on his leg, and finally getting to do her job.

Filling out the paper work, just logging Luke's calf massages, she closed all the files, locked everything meanwhile luke sat on the table talking to her, claiming he had no where to be and everyone has left so he wouldn't leave her on her own.
In reality she was glad he stayed, she had took a liking to the left back, he was so easy to be around, to talk too.
Leaving Craig a note for Monday morning, she and the boys were off, until Tuesday - but Craig will be back in tomorrow to schedule everyone's appointments, she followed luke out, locking the door behind them
"It's like you have been here years, you did that with such ease" she smiled at the blonde as he walked her to her car, which they drop off the night before - get the coach to the hotel then back, it's a long way of doing things but it keeps the team together on games days.
"Thanks for the calf fixing" luke looked down at the floor as they stopped at her car "it's my job" she smiled opening the door throwing her stuff in and shutting it again "I don't know what you have planned but you should definitely meet us for drinks, at the bar" she shook her head "my bestie is waiting" she laughed "she said she feels absolutely abandoned this week" "bring her with you" "send me the details, I'll think about it" he nodded as she got in her car, she had left before he had got the chance to ask how he would even send her the details, without her number. Wondering over to his car, the left back pulled out his phone typing in Millie Parker in to his instagram search in the hope of finding her, a few came up but luckily the second Millie was his Millie, well physio Millie - quickly sending her a dm, he drove home to get ready for the night that was waiting.