Part Thirteen-

Leaving the room, I knew it was Luke without even looking, answering it and holding my phone up so he could see my face.
"Why am I seeing my Christmas loving girlfriend being so grumpy via Jadon?" His smile was so infectious, I instantly smiled. "Miss you" his smile dropped a tiny bit "I'm back so soon and we can watch Christmas movies, go to Bent's garden centre that you have no stopping going on about for the last month, hit up a Christmas Market" I smiled at the idea he was giving out "still sucks" he laughed "anywho where you heading off too?" "Coffee run, Craig is grumpy without it" "more like you are" he laughed "where are you watching the game later?" "Craig's wife has invited me round for tea so there I think, if I go" he nodded "I still think you look sexy in that tracksuit" I rolled my eyes at the blonde on my screen, turning the corner seeing Ten Hag in the distance "I gotta go the boss is about" "I love you" he spoke, that was the first time he'd ever said it, "I miss you also" I was let to reply stunned at what he had said "I love you too" I quickly said and hung up, carrying on the canteen, walking past the big boss and waving.

"Millie" I turned to see Craig's wife, smiling at me she was such a loving person, she had so much time for everyone "how my favourite girl?" She smiled "incredibly good, I think" she formed a frown at the I think part of my comment "Luke's just said the L word" she nodded "did you say it back?" I nodded "so what's the issue?" "Is it not to soon?" "Oh girly, nothing is to soon if you love someone, love is so different for everyone, maybe it took you longer to say it to an ex because he wasn't the right person for you and Luke is, love is love at the end of the day and no one can tell you oh that's to soon or don't do that because you my lovely are in your relationship no one else" she smiled patting my shoulder "now pass me Craig's coffee and go to your car and phone him back, because I bet you left so quickly he's also very confused" I laughed, she knew me like the back of her hand in the couple months I've worked for Manchester United.