𝐢𝐱. - this is ridikulus!

09 | THIS IS RIDIKULUS!

"Aunt Katya! You didn't need to come..." Hadrian murmured in Russian, frowning as his Aunt gave him a small grimace.

"Don't worry Little Lev! You must think that this is simple, but Dementors are not something you should meddle with." Katya frowned, sighing as she lead him through the halls and to the courtyard.

"Dementors will not care if you have magic or not. They will not care if you are a defenseless child or a skilled Auror. Your lives are at risk with them surrounding the school, and mind you― if Dumbledore still plans to host quidditch matches, it will only attract them from the excitement of the students."

Katya was― well it was difficult to describe her rage and displeasure. Dumbledore was known to be a prodigious genius, yet he made such a foolish mistake that would risk the lives of many. If she could, she would have marched to the British Wizengamot and destroyed everything Dumbledore has worked for, but alas― Lady Potter or not, they would give her a hard time.

She didn't wish to bother her son by bringing him to Britain to handle the ministry, considering he was already taking his NEWTs. Regardless of her genius of a child already had two masters at such a young age.

"The biggest mistake Britain has made is appointing Cornelius Fudge as Minister. The man is a fool!" Katya hissed, noticing that they were at the edge of the black lake already.

She glanced at Hadrian with a small smile, seeing how similar he was to her brother-in-law. The bright shine of those emerald eyes was Lily's, and she couldn't help how her heart squeezed.

Lucian looked similar to his father, with certain traits belonging to the Black's, and her own eyes. It made her heart ache, yet it brought that wonderful warmth of joy and love as well. How her son and nephew looked so much like their fathers, and then there was Rigel.

The carbon copy of Bellatrix. From the mad glint in his eyes to his manic grin, she did wonder where his deep curiosity came from, and how he had no such self-preservation for his experimentations.

"I plan to have Lucian speak to the Ministry for this. The dementors are far too dangerous. Although I do not trust the Aurors of Britain the same way I trust the Aurors of my motherland, they are better than the dementors."

Harry ran a hand through his hair, frowning as he stared at the rippling water of the lake. "Are you sure? I have no problem with the Dementors, even though I worry for the other students' safety." He murmured.

"Luka said he'd send me some books on Dementors and the Patronus. Perhaps I can ask professor Lupin to teach me how to cast it."

Katya perked up at the familiar name, blinking as she stared at Harry with a curious look. She was slightly talked than her nephew, which she trusted would grow taller if he was fed properly now.

Then her mind went to her days as a student and her wedding day. She could remember a tall, somewhat lanky, and scarred boy the same age as her brother-in-law. His slightly timid and sickly complexion, and how she got along with the boy and his sister-in-law.

"Remus Lupin?"

"Yes. Do you know him?"

Katya gave him a pinched smile, "Yes. He was good friends with your father and Sirius Black. From what I know, if James, Lily, and Sirius were unavailable, you should have gone to him. But as expected, his condition made him insecure of raising you."