V: Annexation of Aomori

May 28, 2023

1:01 AM, Hokkaido Prefecture

As the battleship docked at the port, a red haired girl leaped from the ship and landed at the ground. The girl was smiling at first but..

"Ow. My back. Oww. My back," the girl massaged her back and stretched her body.

"Captain of the Battleship Aquamarine, Houshou Marine. Glad to meet you, Captain. I'm Yuzuki Choco, the secretary and adviser to the Resistance Leader. You can call me Choco," Choco shook her hand.

"Ehehe, nice to meet you. Well, call me Marine instead," Marine scratched her head. She then turned her attention to Aqua.

"At your service, my Supreme Leader," she bowed to Aqua.

"Don't call me that, I ain't from Star Wars. Just Aqua," Aqua then observed the ship.

"It's so big..." Aqua was left amazed by its size.

"It has four 4-gun turrets, mounted with 45 caliber Type 94 naval guns, similar to Battleship Yamato but with more modifications," Marine bragged. 

"You know, we should continue this inside the ship, so we could clarify everything we have," Aqua suggested.

When they entered the ship, Aqua was greeted by the ship's crew. Based on her observation, the ship can fit 3,000 people. From inside the ship, Marine presented the ship's specialties. Tough armor, suppressing secondary battery, impenetrable anti-air defenses and other features that could outperform other battleships. 

"Well, we could already say this ship's gonna be a trump card," Choco stated.

"Marine. You, your crew, and your ship are now accepted to be a part of the Resistance Army," Aqua declared, which made the entire crew celebrate.

Marine hugged Aqua, "Thank you for this opportunity. When do we start?"

"We start at dawn in Aomori Prefecture. We should first ensure the safety of our equipment while landing, understood?" She announced

"Yes, Supreme Leader!" The entire crew yelled.

"Don't call me Supreme Leader," she facepalmed but behind her face was a smile of success, "Aomori, here we go."

--

6:17 AM

Pekora rushed to the command center, "Where did they start their attack?"

One of the personnel replied, "Aomori Prefecture."

"Status?"

"They occupied 50% of Aomori. Government wasn't prepared for the invasion, that's why they haven't deployed a majority of their troops," the personnel stated.

Moona arrived at the command center, following Pekora.

"How bad is it?" Moona asked.

"Just as I expected. The government was fooled by the Resistance Army. That's why they had an easy time invading," Pekora responded.

"Status Report. The government now gave you the permission to manage Nagasaki's Military Forces," another personnel reported.

"Good. We have more allies now- oh wait, Nagasaki? That's dark," Moona sat on a chair near the door.

Pekora let out a deep sigh and sat on the nearby chair, "I'll handle another army? I'm tired,'' she thought.

Moona sat beside Pekora and patted her shoulder, "I think I can manage our Nagasaki forces."