Year-End Announcement

Hello, guys!! Maki here! So last month, I was teasing about something to expect this December. And now, here it is, HoloEnd Year-End Special Chapter!

Debugging the Remnants of Revelation

[Synopsis]

After a tiring week of persuading world leaders into teaming up with the Supernaturals and almost losing her sidekick from an incident involving the Resistance, Usada Pekora decided to set off for a day to refresh herself, relaxing her mind off from a stressful war. But the leisure time she alloted to herself became a training session for her abilities as two unfamiliar men arrived and accidentally tugged her to an entity that will destroy her world. Will they succeed in taking down an apocalyptic creature inhumane and menacing to her?

---

This is what I've been teasing for months! No one expected it (cuz no one's reading this) but 13th Project: Substitute Coder and HoloEnd: Remnants of Revelation will have a crossover chapter wherein both of the main characters of both stories will collaborate for this special event!

If you haven't read 13th Project yet, should you read it first before the crossover chapter?

It's optional for you cuz this chapter's not gonna be that confusing even if you haven't read 13th Project, but I advice you to read it. There's gonna be more stuff to come so check it out.

Special chapter will be posted on both stories on December 31, 2022 8pm GMT+8 so don't miss it!!

That's all, enjoy the rest of 2022.

-Maki