meeting the king... (3)

Help- my classmates are back. And there trying to ship me with my old crush who I don't like anymore.

I have cherry okay! She the best.

Errors chat

Nightmares chat

Horrors chat

"Everyone's else's chat"

Whats the ship today wheel...

!!! Wait

!!! Wait... That's perfect for this chapter! Yes bitch!!!

<Start of the chapter>

Horrors pov...

Im still walking holding this guy. I still don't know him name. Ah yes finally! I got to the castle. Now lets show this to king nightmare. And the footage. Then he'll join us.

I got to the castle. And I went to the throne room. Where the king always is.

My king I have brought this strong skeleton! I have also recorded our fight. It seems that he's stronger than me. I bow down to him.

Well then. Leave us both alone.
Yes your majesty.

<Authors pov..>

Horror sets error down. Then he bowed and left. Nightmare unmask's error. And sees his moon mark. Well.. you must be what general horror has been talking about. Who tf are you!? Nightmare then growls at error. And calms down. Im nightmare the king of  the moon empire. I will be making you my new general. Your stronger than horror. What's your name cutie~  error blushes. And he didn't think about his new name. U-uhm m-my name is strings.. (listen I had no other names for him than that. My apologies) well strings. call me your majesty. If you don't you'll get a punishment~ y-yes you-your majesty. Do i g-get a r-room? Well.. I didn't think I would get a new general. So you'll be sleeping in mine. You also need to get used to me watching you change. Nightmare smirks. Error looks like he sun.

-hiiii I'm sorry that this chapter was short. I had no ideas Im having a hard time. Anyways thank you for reading!-