nightmares visit.. (6)

I'VE FINALLY UPDATED-
YEEEEEEEYYY
___________________
/\start of let thing\/
Errors POV
I was now wondering around the new au, that I was now brought to.. Everyone was clingy, 𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 clingy. And I like it, I finally got people that like me! But still it was quite lonely without nightmare.. The original nightmare, he was the king of nightmares, and he was stupid enough to actually buy me a lot of chocolate. Night was pretty nice if your not his enemy, but his brother dream was the guardian of positivity, it was pretty boring here. I stopped walking when I heard a sudden portal open. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒- 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛..? The familiar voice said. Was that.. 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚..? I turned around and hugged him with tears(?) In my eyes. 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑! 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍? He asked. 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡.. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚! 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎... 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎. I don't think we both can get out of here.. 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩! 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. We pulled away from the hug and we both explored. We both were really best friends, we got along pretty well. Except he's scary sometimes..

------------
Yeah I know it's short-
I just wanted to update..
˚∧_∧  + -̳͟͞͞💗
( •‿• )つ -̳͟͞͞ 💗 -̳͟͞͞💗 +
(つ  < -̳͟͞͞💗
|  _つ + -̳͟͞͞💗 -̳͟͞͞💗 ˚
'し'

Love y'all have a nice day/night!