(7)

Inks pov..
It's been a while since error jumped in the void, and I didn't have any motivation since he left.. Us all, sure woo yay victory we won the destroyers dead hahaha.. But then nightmare disappeared 5 weeks later, like what the heck is happening? The bad guys are going crazy.. Begging us to get at least one of them back, we tried to find nightmare. But he was nowhere, we told dream about it.. And he cried, he kept saying 'it was our fault! If we did listened to them they won't be gone!' He kept repeating that.. Over and over again.. Then I started to feel like it was actually out fault, science was making machine to bring both of them back. He said that the machine only works on the ones that are dead, he typed there names. The machine glitched out and said.. None of these dead ones are dead.. The machine said, wait.. So there not dead? How are they alive? Then we all prayed to have luck to find them, what if there in danger? What if dream will hate me forever? That's bad! Me and dream are happy together..

....

It's because of errors fault! If he didn't jump in the void then dream won't hate me! It's always his fault! He was also the reason why nightmare was gone! Why was he even created!? Ugh! I want dreamy for myself! And I want him to always love me! Like why does he even hate me now! He kept telling me everyday 'it was all your fault there gone!' It wasn't mine, it was errors. It was always his fault! He was trying to take my dreamy away from me! I HATE HIM SO MUCH! HE'S A MONSTER! HE KEEPS DESTROYING MY PRECIOUS AUS! I hate him I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!

Nightmares pov
I went by the name of moon, it was kind of awkward seeing myself of this au. I had a moon mark which actually goes by my name, not my real name. The name I go by in this au, really sucks in that au. Skeletons here like us, there adorable! Me and error were in his room, a queen size bed with a lot of puppets hanging on strings. It was comfortable here, really like it. But.. I'm going to miss my boys, let's hope they didn't burn down my mansion... Error kept telling me there okay, we were mostly eating chocolate. Sometimes we sneak into the sun empire, we color our marks so it would look like were apart of them. Blueberry here offered us some food and of course, ANYTHING FOR FOOD. But then.. We got interrupted by dust our dust from our au falling from the sky,. When be saw us he cried. He kept telling us he missed us so much.. And then..