a squid... (4)

I'm not dead!!! Skskskskskskskskskksksskskskksks

Okay?? Wow a perfect matchA innocent glich x a dumb squid

A innocent glich x a dumb squid

Lol

Errors chat

Nightmares chat

Inks chat -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   {<⁶(¿?¡!le start of le chapter!¡?¿)⁶>}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            _________________________
           /∆|{<~|errors pov .|~>}|∆\
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in my new room. That looked liked what nightmare literally did. Guess what. It was a queen sized room. With a queen sized bed next to a bed side table with a lamp. Ugh. And the pretty view of the sky with a garden outside. So this is not what i see in my au. All I see is a night sky with dead plants. That's all I see.

I was told to go to the meeting room to discuss things at 3:00 am. Yes. I have to go there very late. Good thing it's actually 3:00am now.

I get up from the bed and I walk closer to the door and opening it to go outside. I went straight to the throne room. And.

Nightmare is already screaming at dust and horror. This is normal.

Ah. General strings. Just in time. We are here to discuss to maybe attack the sun empire.

Your magesty. Why don't we bur. There farms so they would starve to DEATH.

Ah. Your smart my queen. But since that's your idea you will do that on your own. I want to see how brave and sneaky you are.

Did he just call me his queen!? Well. I guess I'm gonna burn there farms now.

I bow down and left to burn down the sun empires farms.

I wear a hoodie and a black face mask to hide my face.

I open a portal to the sun empires entrance. And I see someone notice me.

Oh shit- there coming close. Uhm. What do I do!? Huh..

I feel something touch my face.. I look up and see.

The ink if this au..

Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt what your doing!

Oh! It's okay! You seem... Cute.. O-oh! I- uhm I'm so sorry. I didn't know what was in my mind!

It's ok! It happens. People make mistakes. Right?

Yeah they do. Still my apologies. Here come inside! This is the sun empire. Here's a warning! Just don't do near the empire that has a moon on it.

Oh? Ok? But why-

Because there our enemies! I don't want you to get hurt your to cute.. to.. innocent..

I'm m not cute! Hmph!

Pfft- heheheheh sorry.

----------------—————————————

Hi! My apologies I haven't been posting! I had so much modules.

Alright my little foxes! Bye!