Scenario #1 || Part One

This is set in a different place; you can imagine this in your country, your imaginary place? (It's set in present time)

I know he is 50 - if you wanna read - you can read and if you don't like the idea of people simping over an actually sweet heart then stop.

Bruno and Y/N are adults.

Plot
You are buying something's you need from the store when you happen to notice a man who was sorta struggling and decided to help --?

May not be realistic but meh.
________________

It's another day in this beautiful world.

You had to get some groceries, just some milk and stuff and so, you were silently browsing through the store. You already had what you needed but just decided to look for somethings you can try. You were standing in the soups aisle, it's been a long time since you had soup and sometimes the small packs don't really give you that good of a taste but you wanted to pick one anyways.

That's when you noticed someone at the corner of your eyes, it was a man for sure. However, you continued choosing one - the one with the mushrooms? Or the corn? Or chicken? You were processing your decision...

Hm, that guy is still standing there so now you turned to him but didn't react in anyway.
He then pointed at the soups - oh? You were blocking his way 👁️👄👁️

"Oh- oh, sorry"
You stepped aside and looked at the man, he gave you a smile; you couldn't help but smile back at him as he took a quick glance at the soups. His green eyes working like a scanner and quickly grabbed a soup packet and moved back, his hand gestures for you to continue your browsing.

"Ah, thanks"
You nodded at him once and then took one last glance at this packets before grabbing the one you liked.

As you were walking around the store you noticed the same guy again, he was just standing there; it seemed as if he was waiting for the other person to move -- just like what happened back there in the soup aisle.

'hm, maybe he is awkward'
You thought to yourself and walked off.

Finally, you got the stuff you needed, the stuff you wanted and were making your way back to the cashier to stand at the queue.

Oh? It's the guy again but he is hesitating while the others are freely cutting in front of him.
Just for a moment your eyes met his, one full second you stared at his dull green eyes before you both looked away.

After a few seconds you decided to go help him -- why? You have no clue or maybe you just wanted to help.

You went there and stood beside him, ensuring no other person cuts the line in front of him.
You both soon reached infront to the cashier; you placed your items first and then he placed his.

"You shouldn't let others' cut the line"
You stated as you reached for your money to pay the bill.

"Ah...haha"
You heard an awkward chuckle and turned to him; he was smiling awkwardly, it was the same smile she saw earlier.
"I know but...uh, I am new here"
He gave you a wide smile, still awkward tho.

"But...that isn't a reason?"

He stayed silent to your response and nodded, quickly turned away and paid for his bill.

"Thanks"
You heard a low voice from him as he exited the store. That's when you clealry noticed his features; curly black hair, his dull green eyes with dark circles, a slight beard, he wasn't very tall. He was wearing a shirt, pant and an overall - nothing very flashy or classy, just simple.