Scenario #4

Author's note:
I am not dead
___________________________________

It was warm. You were nicely tucked into a big and thick blanket by Bruno. Your days have been quite lively since Bruno ever entered your life.

Now, he isn't only taking care of you; but you can see his affection glow through his actions. You were a little sick and Bruno is taking great care of you.

He was gently patting your head; his hand slowly brushing over your forehead and then your head. He then did a light poke on your forehead befkre getting up

"I will get you some food, it's time for your medicine"

You nodded in response and he walked away.
His touch was always so --- indescribable.
He seems to have rough hands but you know they aren't, being around him; he makes sure to make you comfortable and happy.

He soon returned with some hot food. You sat up and he pulled the blanket over you again, making sure you don't feel cold.
Bruno fed you the food. After the food, he wiped your mouth with a tissue so you don't have to get up.

He inched in closer and gave a lil kiss on your lips, Bruno smiled at you, his relaxed and warm smile-- sometimes it could set fireworks in your heart.

Bruno gave you the medicine and put you in bed again.
After a while, he laid down with you. Underneath the sheets, he hugged you tight; you both snuggled and cuddled with each other for a long time.

Falling asleep in each others' arms can never get old.
. . .
. . .
. . .

After a great sleep, you woke up to find him still sleeping. Such a peaceful face he had, his one hand was on your waist because he was had you in his embrace before he fell asleep. You moved the hair off his face, gently trailing with your finger on his cheek and towards his lips.

He moved slightly; You quickly laid down again and pretended to be asleep. Why did you do that? Maybe you had your reasons?

Bruno stretched his arms above his head and then turned to you. You may not see it but you were able to feel his hand on your waist, his thumb gently rubbing your waist.

Bruno came in closer; slowly caressing your cheek with his thumb, he placed his lips above yours. He just stayed there having his lips touch yours, just savouring the moment.
With a smooch sound he moved his lips up towards your forehead and soon showered your face with kisses.

You had already opened your eyes but he didn't shy away.
Having his one hand on your cheek;
"You are so breathtaking"

You smiled; his compliments to you were always genuine. He then laid there tapping your lips with his finger, that's nothing much but it was cute to see him become interested in little things.

The day seemed to go slow as you just laid there with him.
You didn't  Bruno actually loved your warmth and cuddles.

Some days pass by and you are healthy again! It wasn't sad tho, why? Because Bruno continued to spoil you with love. He couldn't help it.

"I am falling in love every day with you Y/N"
Some words of his would spark joy.

____________
I know it's very short 😭😭
It's because I was working on a scenario and it wasn't going well -- and this idea dropped on me so I thought "might as well publish this"

Still mourning over the death of my unfinished chapter 😫😭