Scenario #3 | | Part 1

Bruno is in his 20's here btw.

Plot --
You and Bruno have been dating for a few weeks now. You have been invited in the house of madrigals many times, you even got along with Pepa and Julieta pretty well. It's another great day when they invited you over for lunch.

________________

Another day! You were making your way to the gifted family of Encanto, The Madrigals! Why? Well, it's because you have a special someone in that house.

"Hi Y/N!"
Pepa called out to you as she waved from up the stairs.

"Hello Pepa!"
You waved back returning her excitement. Wasn't she just a pocket full of sunshine? Well, the weather does change if she is in a bad mood.

"How have you been Pepa?"
You asked as she came over and wrapped her arms around you

"Aaah, I have been well. I just had some coffee to relax myself haha"

"It does help you, huh?"

Pepa nodded in response.
Soon, Julieta and Mama Alma walked in.
"Hello Julieta, hello Mama Alma"
It was out of respect that people called her Mama Alma, it was because of her the miracle grew after all.

"Nice to have you here Y/N"
Julieta said as she wiped her hands on her apron

"Oh, it's a pleasure to be here"
You replied, Julieta was just so kind and soft of a person but she can get a little too protective.

"You people can have a good chat. I will be back soon, I have some work outside"
Mama Alma said as she waved at them and walked out.

"I can't believe Bruno isn't here already"
Pepa said as she looked up and around the place
"Other times he just jumps out his place when he hears you are here"
Pepa said with a smirk, you laughed in response. That must be cute to witness.

"Well, he would be in his room. I will go get him"
Julieta said as she walked up and towards his room.

You and Pepa walked into the kitchen as Julieta went to get Bruno.

"Bruno!"
Julieta called out as she knocked on his door.
"Bruno! Y/N is already here!"
Julieta then waited as she looked at his door. It would take quite some time to reach the door.
"Bruno!-"

SWING

"Julieta!"
Bruno yelled as he swung open the door.

Julieta smiled and gestured him to follow
"Y/N is here, come on"

Bruno let out an awkward chuckle as he nodded and followed Julieta.

They both reached the kitchen where you and Pepa were having a good chat.

"He is here"
Julieta said as she walked in the kitchen.

Yours' and Bruno's eyes met, it locked for a good 10 seconds before you both looked away. You could forever look into his eyes.

Pepa and Julieta exchanged a grin before getting to work.
You and Bruno joined in to help them get some work done.

"I heard you jump out your seat when you hear I am here?"
You whispered to Bruno as you placed the prepared food onto the plates.

"What? Me? I...who said you that?"

"Your sister"
You responded with a smile, goodness was he cute to get all tensed over a little thing.
"I would love to see that one day"

Bruno just blushed, pressing his lips against each other while he looked at you.

You noticed him stare at you, he was dreamy and you could stare back at him in comfortable silence but his sisters were here and it would be too embarrassing
"Yes Bruno get us more plates"
You said a little louder so Bruno snaps back to reality. Well, he did.

"Ahem...uh, yeah the blue plates or the flower plates?"
He just wanted a reason to talk to you

"Any"
You said with a smile. It was easy to make him blush sometimes, one wink and he doesn't know where to look. 

The four of you were making food for lunch, they invited you for having lunch and staying for a little while.

"Do you know Y/N?"
Pepa asked you as she took a glance at Bruno with a cheeky grin.
"Bruno wants to have dance with you"

"PEPA NO"
Bruno yelled out, he then continued to hide his face under the hood of his poncho.
(Insert your reaction)

"...yeah...I wanted to have a dance with ...you"
He said from behind his poncho.
(I will scream at this point)

"Come on Pepa. Bruno wanted to ask Y/N by himself"
Julieta said as she stirred the juice in a big bowl.

"I know but I just helped him"
Pepa said with chuckle.

The food got ready and we set it up on the table.
Mama Alma came back and we had the lunch together.

And after the lunch, you guys had a small chat until Julieta suggested we put on some music for the dance Bruno wanted.

It was awkward tho.
Bruno was a blushing mess, he didn't know where to place his hand, how to swing you; he was just nervous and shy that he had to dance with you infront of his family.
You decided it would be good if Bruno took a break.

Meanwhile with Bruno

"I can't believe I flunked it so bad"
Bruno said in a muffled voice as he brought his knees close to his face.

Julieta was with Bruno in the kitchen. She sat down beside him and sighed
"Hey, I know you got nervous but ...you wanted to dance with Y/N right?"

"Yes but...I don't know...I don't know what happened?"
Bruno let out a sad sigh as he looked at Julieta. She then handed him a glass of water

"Drink some water and try again"

"Yeah...but maybe later"

"Y/N would leave before dinner"

Bruno groaned and buried his face on his knees again. Julieta chuckled at his reaction and got up.
"We will leave you both alone"

She then walked away to drag the talkative Pepa away.

Bruno walked out the kitchen a few moments later. You were waiting for him in the open space at the centre of the house.

"I am so sorry..."
Bruno said as he looked at the ground still standing at a distance from you.

"It's fine"
You said to reassure him, you held out your hand; he hesitated, while still blushing he intertwined his hand with yours'

It was cozy, he slid his hands and placed it on your hips. You both locked eyes again and this was more than 10 seconds, it was easy to get lost in his eyes, right? He was already lost in yours'

He then slid his hands up to hold you by the waist, slow and steady, he started moving to the side. With a few more foot movements, you both were already in a slow dance. He was close to you, you could see his settled and soft smile. Bruno was fixated on you, he made sure you didn't trip. You spun around and came back to his arms, he handled you like a delicate flower.

Slowly coming to a pause, he raised his hand to your face. He smiled more, his cheeks going up to his eyes, his thumb caressed your lips as if he was tracing your lip line.
How do you feel?

He then let go of you slowly, slithered his hand from your face to your arm and then to your hand, lifted it up and kissed the back of your hand.
"Thank you"
Bruno said while his lips were still placed on your hand. He looked up and then let go of your hand.
Bruno was blushing with this idiotic, cute smile.

"I loved it"
You replied.

___________________
I will be freaking out if this happened to me 😃😫🥺