0.1

everything in italics will be narrated by rue, like in the show.

Fezco's grandma was a motherfucking G

She did anything and everything to protect her only grandchild, especially after her daughter left, he was the only family she had left. And even though she wasn't, like, the best guardian, his grandma taught him everything he knew about life.

Fez really didn't know much about his mom. His grandma never really liked to talk about her, except to occasionally say his mother had a pure heart. Which was always taken advantage of by his father.

Fezco knew that his grandma wasn't normal, and did things that maybe other parents wouldn't do. But they were a family. His grandma also taught him that, despite what they teach you in school, violence is sometimes the best possible way to solve a problem. Fezco liked that, that she didn't treat him like a kid. He went to school, and when he paid attention, he did well, especially in math. But then, eventually life got hard. Then, it got harder. And harder.

Due to unfortunate events, Fezco had to begin taking care of his grandma, and his little brother Ash, and take the family business into his own hands.

He wondered all of the time how his grandma would deal with someone like Nate. But he didn't have her. Just Ash now.

Ash was his brother.

He loved him like a brother.

And when sh1t went down... he'd go to war like a brother.

DECEMBER 31,2020
TWO WEEKS AFTER THE ROBBERY

Priscilla ran her fingers through her newly-bleached blonde hair as Rue leaned up in the backseat. The girl rested her elbows on Priscilla's headrest, requesting for the radio to be turned up louder. Priscilla obeyed, sitting up as she turned the knob to the right, knowing how much Rue loved the song. She began to laugh as Rue recited the intro word for word.

"This used to be our shit back in ninth grade," Rue lightly hit Priscilla's shoulder, encouraging her to join her, beginning to reminisce.

"First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim!Westside when we ride come equipped with game," Rue leaned back into her seat, throwing her hands up as the words left her mouth, looking over at her friend to continue with her.

Priscilla jumped in, minicking Rue's movements, the two easily remembering the lyrics," You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife!"

Ashtray let out a groan as he rolled his eyes, already irritated by the girls' behavior. He slumped down in his seat next to Rue, looking out of the window as he cocked his gun, getting the weapon ready as he tried to block the two out.