0.8

Priscilla's foot tapped anxiously as she waited for the curling iron to reach it's maximum temperature

"Come on," she sighed, touching the end but immediately regretting it as she pulled her fingers back, shaking them off.

"Hello," Fezco answered the other line, his voice drowness as if he were either tired, or like usual, high.

"I need to talk to you," Priscalla demanded, putting the phone on speaker as she began to curl small sections of hair.

"What's up?" Fezco simply asked.

"Considering the importance of what I'm going to tell you, I'd rather we just meet in person."

"Wait," Fezco paused, "Are you pregnant, P?"

"God," Priscilla scoffed, focusing on herself in the mirror, "no, I'm not pregnant, Fez. I just need to talk to you about something important, plus I need to stop by the store anyway and grab a few things. Did you guys get any Airbars in?"

"Yeah, this morning. You don't even vape though?"

"I'm going out tonight, I'll see you in a bit."

The store bell went off as Priscilla pushed the glass door open.

For being short staffed all of the time, Fezco always seemed to make the store look as clean as it could.

Priscilla made her way to the back but paused when she saw a familiar figure sitting behind the counter.

Staring back at her was the girl she had met earlier in the evening of New Year's. Priscilla tried but couldn't remember the girl's name for the life of her, Faith, something of that sort.

"Hey," she pointed at the blonde eagerly, her mouth full of potato chips, "I know you."

"Yeah," Priscilla awkwardly nodded.

"You're going out with Fez, right?"

"Yeah, I am," Priscilla lied, they were clearly not together but under these circumstances, they were.

She licked the crumbs off of the edge of her fingers, rubbing the wet hand on her shirt before extending out her arm across the counter. "I'm Faye, I don't know if you remember my name."

"Priscilla," she hesitantly took the girl's hand, making a mental note to sanitize as soon as possible. Another bell went off, signifying that someone had come in through the back.

"Hey," Fezco smiled, his grin fading when he saw the annoyed look upon Priscilla's face. "I see you two have gotten cozy."

"No offense, Faye," Priscilla crossed her arms over her shoulders, her cleavage becoming more prominent in her tank top, "but, are you just hanging out here tonight, or?"

"Nah," Fezco cut in before the blonde could answer the question. He knew it would be easier for Priscilla to hear the news from his mouth, than another woman's. "Her mans got into some legal trouble so he asked me if Faye could stay at the crib until the cops laid off."