1.0

very important warning: hi guys, author here. i never usually make messages like this but this chapter will be containing very sexual content.

as you guys already know, euphoria is already an extremely explicit show.

even though i do not support how much sam levinson romanticizes underage drug use/teenage sexuality using specific actors whether it's intentional or not. but, i do support the fact that these things sadly do happen in real life and euphoria bluntly shows it.

personally, during my high school experience there was a LARGE percentage of underage alcohol/substance abuse and underage sex/sexual content. priscilla is a junior in high school while this story is taking place so no i do not support the exploitation of minors, especially in a sexual context but i wouldn't be staying true to my story if i did not include all of her experiences. i just want to make that perfectly clear. i put a lot of love and effort into my writing, and ive tried to water this cheaper down for audience sake but it just didn't feel authentic to the point i was trying to make clear.

for any young women reading this story, please please be safe and take care of your bodies, not only physically but mentally. this second book has taken on darker topics more in depth than my first but i don't only write for entertainment but for anyone reading who can relate and people who have reached out to me, thank you for sharing your experiences with me, i appreciate it so much. enjoy

As Fezco put the car to a stop, Priscilla sighed as she grabbed her purse.

She shuffled through the messy bag, pulling out a bottle of perfume. She sprayed herself a couple of times, using her hands to fan her wet skin. She knew up close, the smell of alcohol and marijuana lingered but she thought she would at least attempt to cover it up before walking into her well-lit home.

"Uh," Fezco cleared his throat awkwardly, leaning further into the driver's seat, "would you want to spend the night at my place?"

Priscilla shook her head, chuckling to herself at the thought of Faye crashing on the couch. "It's a little too crowded, isn't it?"

Fezco laughed, scratching the top of his head, "Yeah, but Faye should be gone by the end of the week, she's getting kinda homesick. I don't think she's used to rooming with guys."

All Priscilla did was just nod in response.

The tension between them was extremely thick.

There were so many conversations that needed to happen, but didn't. A lot of questions that had gone unanswered but neither one of them wanted to engage in the tough conversation.

Priscilla ran a hand through her hair, looking out of the window as she watched the light in her parent's room shut off. It was past midnight, the two had probably given up on waiting for their daughter.

The girl looked over to Fezco, who sat quiet, playing with the string of lint on his sweater. "Do you want to come up?"

Priscilla kicked off her platforms, tucking them underneath her bed as Fezco quietly shut the door behind him.

In all of the months that they had been dating, this was  actually Fezco's first time in her bedroom. The first time since middle school.

Her room was different than he remembered.

Instead of the walls being an obnoxious pink, with hundreds of posters of pop icons on the wall, it was now painted a dark grey. It was decorated with more modern and mature furniture. Small plants in wooden pots sat on her dresser, pictures of her friends framed next to them.