2- Zodiac Exposed

Pisces's Pov

The whole class was silent. I could feel the entire class look at me. I just kept my eyes to the screen because I knew that if I were to look up, I would burst into tears. I felt Capricorn hand squeeze my shoulder trying to comfort me. But, it made me feel worse that he pitied me.

I couldn't understand why this was happening. He lied to me. He looked me in the eye and said that he loved me. That the kiss that they shared during Truth or Dare didn't mean anything to him. Then why? Why behind my back did he goes have sex with somebody who was supposed to be my bestfriend at the time?

Was I not good enough for him? Did I not show him enough love. Did her ever love me? How many times has he slept with other people during our relationship?

Taurus's Pov

I felt so helpless just watching her in silence. I wanted to something to comfort her. She didn't any emotion on her face. But everybody could tell that she upset. The air was really humid as Pisces was unintentionally evaporating all the moisture in the class.

I looked towards Aries and Cancer. Aries looked like that any moment she was gonna burst out laughing. Cancer looked a bit nervous. I would be too, if I were her. You may be able to tell how Pisces is feeling but you never gonna know what she is going do with those feelings. She may lash out or she might just cry.

The silence of the class. Was making things worse for Pisces. But after a few minutes, she just stood up and gave us a weak smile.

"I'm gonna go back to the house," She said quietly as she swung the bag over her shoulder. 

"I'll come check on you later," Virgo replied, Pisces just smiled and the speed walked her way out of the class

The class stayed quiet after that. People were whispering and muttering about the affair. It never been liked this on a Monday, most of time. People were either arguing or boasting about what ranking they got.

Third Person

"Oh come on guys," Aries said out of no where, "You didn't actually think Trion liked her, no offense to her. But he at the very top of the social ladder while she at the bottom, it was bound to happen,"

"Of course, you'd defend cheating," Said Leo from the front of the room 

" Even if we were to use your excuse what makes you think that he'd downgrade to Cancer," Sagittarius laughed, he comment earned a few snickers. Aries was giving Sagittarius her most deadly stare, Sagittarius just stared at her back with no remorse on his face whats-so-ever.

"Well Triton defiantly didn't think I was a downgrade," Cancer replied in a very relaxed voice "He actually said I was better than Pisces for how easy I was,"

"Oh baby, that not a compliment," Virgo said, with a straight face. But Cancer could tell that Virgo was trying her hardest not to laugh at her.

"H..h..he didn't mean it like that !" Cancer stuttered "He saying that Pisces is so difficult because she's so needu

"Cancer love, Triton doesn't like you anymore than he likes Pisces," Capricorn said "Oh he would have broken with her for you,"

"He said he wasn't ready!" Cancer argued back. She could feel the tears prick her eye

"Guys! Cancer you leave her alone!" Scorpio said loudly "What happened between those three have nothing to with us,"

The whole class went silent. But then the silient was brocken by Sagittatius with a whistle.

"Capricorn I would watch your boyfriend if I was you," Sagittarius said, Scorpio narrowed his eyes as him, but Sagittarius ignored it " As you saw a few seconds ago Cheaters always defend other cheaters,"