letting go

Skylar prov
"Daryl what's wrong"
"SKYLAR SHE HASNT EVEN WOKEN UP SINCE THE FUCKING BABY GIVE ME SOME FUCKING SPACE. STOP ACTING LIKE UR A FUCKING LOST PUPPY!"
"D-daryl stop you know I need you"
"Ya you do you're fucking a weak bitch" that's it my heart just broke in to a million peices.
"FINE ILL LEAVE" I throw his necklace at him and run and just keep running no matter where I go I need to leave this place.
Daryl prov
YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS YOU JUST LOST THE 2ND MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD. I can't help but to think follow her you love her you need her to. But my body says fuck the bitch you don't need her. I walk to desiraes room seeing rick holding the baby.
"How she?"
"Same breathing better though..." I look at my niece and smile.
"Want to hold her" I smile and nod and grab her. I remember when desirae was little how my mom use to Her. I'm going to protect this baby with my life. No one will take her. I look at desirae with a tear running down my cheek.
"Desi if you can hear me stay strong the baby needs you rick needs you I need you..."
Desirae prov
As I walk in to the white light I see her.
"Mommy?"
"Hi sweetheart" I run and hug her as tight as I can.
"Am I dead?"
"No sweetheart you have a choice up here or go back with the people you love and need you sweetheart they need you that baby needs a mom" as I look over I see Lori and run and hug her.
"I'm sorry"
"You keep them happy thank you they love you keep them happy please"
"I will" I look at my mom one last time.
"I love you mommy"
"I love you to sweetheart tell the boys I love them to"
"Boys?"
"Wake up" I hear her voice start to fade.
"MOM IS MERLE ALIVE" I yell.
"DESIRAE WAKE UP COME ON BREATH" I hear rick yell. I sit up gasping for air. As I catch my breath I see them the guy I love to death my big brother and my baby...she is so pretty.
" walkers!!!" I hear Carl yell.