Getting Shot

Desirae prov

2 years alone...in the hell hole. My brothers are gone. Well I hope they are alive. I hope my dad is dead I hate his ass. The days he abused me the days he rapped me. My thought got cut off by a gun shot I fell to the ground screaming. "fuck! she's alive" that's all I heard before every thing went black.

Rick prov

"fuck! she's alive" I say running to her. I saw her body fall. When i pick her up she looked so beautiful. Her brown long soft hair her smooth pale skin. STOP RICK SHE JUST BLACKED OUT!!! When I run to the Prison gates I remember the time Otis shot Carl. That is the time I found out that Shane my best friend knocked up my wife. Beth opens them. I run past her and in to the prison "HELP HERSHEL" I run her in and lay her down on the bed. As I look at her when I lay her down i notice her....shit! Daryl's sister! he always talked about her..the only time her opened up to us about his family. I'm screwed he's going to kill me.

Desirae prov

I hear yelling that's all I hear I can't understand what they are saying. where am I? I force my eyes to open "h-hello?" I said soft when someone comes in. I look up and see him. My older brother Daryl. "D-Daryl? Am I dead" I say feeling tears coming to my eyes. "no baby sis this dumb ass found you and shot you" I look over and saw a guy with brown hair and green bright eyes. Wow he's sexy. I could not help my self but stare at him, his body his nice face. "I'm Rick.....I'm sorry about shott-" I cut him off fast "no no its fine if you didn't I would never of saw my brother again" "little sis stay here Ok I'm going hunting" he kissed my head and left. I was Alone with the sexy beast I mean Rick.

A/N

PLEASE READ

this is my first story any tips!!!! I'm updating it every day!!!! I'll also edit it!!! please leave me tips!!!!!!!!