WELCOME BACK

desirae prov

On the way to the prison I told him about my last 3 weeks.

"Little sis you need to eat" I nod and as I walk in to the prison I see this tall black hair teen covered in tattoos run ho to Daryl and hug him.

"I'm glad your safe" she says to him

"who the fuck are you?!" I cross my arms so Daryl and the girl attention is on me.

"I'm Skylar" she says with a attitude back.

"Skylar this is my sister desirae I was telling you about" she let's out a laugh.

"She's just like you Daryl"

"That's a good thing" I turn to see rick....

"D-desirae?"

Ricks prov

I walk out to make sure daryl came back ok and there she is. She looks so fragile so broken. Blood on her shirt and she's so pale.

"D-desirae?" That's all I can say. Before I knew it she was hugging me crying. I wrapped my arms around her. I have to protect her with my life. I need to protect this baby on the way. I won't let her die.

Desirae prov

I been back at the prison for 4 days. Im only 5 months in so my bump is coming. Daryls girlfriend Skylar and I are really close. She's changed Daryl for the best. Rick won't let me go on any runs and that makes me mad. Carol is gone. Rick came back with out her last night. I wonder what happened.

"Desirae do you know where Daryl is?" I look at Carl and smile.

"No sorry little bud"

"Dad was a mess without you" I frown at him bringing it up.

"He loves you and you love him"I nod and rock little ass kicker. Smiling.