what the....

Skylar prov
Before she was at the prison

Running thats all I could do. Since Nate my older brother saved me from the govener and died that's all I can do. Its been 5 days since I was r-r-aped by them. Never trust people you don't know that you thought would help you. I was not always like this. I was the baddest girl in high school. Always smoking with my my only friend Daryl Dixon. Damn Daryl he was wow. Daryl is probably alive still some where. Merle Daryl's brother he's a asshole I hate that asshole. Pain is all I feel these days. I have not had any thing to eat for 1 week I barley have anything to drink these days. My long black hair is all in my face tattoos all down my arms. I run through the woods and see a prison I run and yell then everything goes black.

Ricks prov

"I am pregnant rick" tears form in her eyes. I freeze more like the entire world freezes.

"No nice joke desirae" I chock out a laugh.

"Rick its not a joke! I took a test it came out positive!" I look and see Daryl rush in with a girl with black hair/

"Hershel!!!!" I run and grab water leaving desirae standing there tears running down her cheek. I can't believe this....

ANY TIPS?! AND DO U THINK DARYL AND SKYLER HAD A THING?! WHAT DO YOU THINK RICK WILL DO?! WILL RICK AN DESIRAE STOP TALKING?!