More then friends

-3 months later-

(a/n sorry for skipping so far ahead)

Desirae's prov

Rick and I are really close. He told me about how his wife Lori cheated on his with this guy named Shane. And that Judith could be Shane's kid. His son Carl he's something else...I'm like his big sister, but wait till he finds out I'm in love with his dad. I got cut off by my thoughts.

" hey Desi' a raspy voice says I know right away its Rick.

"hey" I turn around and we are so close. His nice lips right by mine. Before I got the chance to back up he kissed me. I was scared to kiss back at first but finally I did. Our lips moving perfect feeling the sparks the fireworks. He licked my lip for entrance and I let him in as our tongues were fighting and things got more heated. ( a/n not getting in that much detail)

Rick prov

I wake up holding Desi in my arms. She was so peaceful. I get up as slow and carefully trying not to wake her up but of course I failed. "morning" she said sitting up. then I remembered last night. I got dressed, then noticed her moving super slow. damn did I go to hard? "you OK sweetheart?" I peck her lip.

"yah just sore" she let a little giggle out and got dressed. we kissed for a couple mins. "I have to go on watch care to join" "yes any where with u! let me tell Daryl so he's not scared" she pecked my lips and ran out. I love her so much! yes since Lori died I was depressed but I'm over her Desirae she's different then Lori...Desirae cares. Lori was just a stuck up slut that had sex with my best friend.

Desirae's prov

"hey big brother! how did you sleep"

"great" he mumbled sarcastically

"who put a stick up your ass" he just grunts and stomps away. Must be one those days. I go to rick and sit against the building with him. Talking about our past I told him about my father and how he use to beat me and raped me. I cry in to his chest. We heard a gun shot....Fuck...