secrets in hell

Desirae prov

Daryl and I have been very distance latley. Rick and Carl they keep getting along I'm happy Carl can have a good father I know I never did and I don't want Carl hurt like I was. Rick and I we are getting closer and closer,but I'm hiding something from him that he can't find out....I'm....

"Hey baby you ok?" I feel warm arms wrap around me.

"I'm ok now that's your back from the run. Is every one ok?"

"Ya we got a lot of things then normal"

"Has Daryl talked to you"

"No baby but he will talk to us one day. Its us forever" I can't hide this from him any more. He needs to know.

"Rick im-"

Daryl's prov

I haven't talked any one for a couple weeks. I can tell desirae is hurting from this but she's the one dating a guy she barley knows! Am I being to strong on her? She knows I care but doing this won't make our brother and sister relationship better. We never had a dad and I know she needs me. I make my way to her cell. Then I hear Desirae say.

"Rick im----" then all I hear is screaming from Carl out side as we rush out I see the most amazing girl. Her black hair coving her face blood all over her face. Is she ok? I run over and pick her up. Damn she's light. Wait wat was desirae saying? Wait a second I notice this girl!!!

OHHH WHO IS THIS MYSTERY GIRL?! AND WHAT IS DESIRAE HIDING?!