Monty gator ... ? 😀

I was in Gator Golf while it was still work hours and I heard some kids talking about things, Next thing I know I see freddy
"Hello, Y/N. How do you like Gator Golf?"
"It's.. Cool! I really like it"
"I really is."
"Oh Freddy! Y'know how i'm feeling!"
"Hm? What are you feeling, Y/N?"
I chuckle.
"Submissive and breedable~"
"Huh!-?"
"Haha! I heard some kids talking about that!"
"Y/N... I don't think you know what that means."
"Hm?"
He whispered in my ear.
I blushed.
"OH— OH MY—"
"Yeah.."
"W-Well okay! I have some vents to repair and things to check out, haha— My job!"
"Good luck, Y/N. Have fun with that."
I nod my head.
I soon begin to find the vent area next to the first golf area and take out my tool box and begin to put up a sign about how there's stuff going on. I take out a screw driver and begin to unscrew the vent. I went half way into the vent with only my lower half off.
Something was stuck in the vent so I was trying to reach for it but couldn't,
at least i know that something is stuck up in there now.

I felt as if someone was staring at me, I began to slowly come out of the vent
"Soo, Y/N"
I jumped as I heard a male raspy voice call my name.
"Hm?"
As I completely get out of the vent, I see it's an alligator. I suppose that was Monty —
"What was it that you said earlier? How you were feeling? What was it...?"
I tilt my head,
"Submissive and Breedable?"
My face begins to heat up as he got closer letting out a low growl.
I begin to get all flustered and drop my screwdriver right on my foot. I jump and go to quickly pick it up while awkwardly looking at Monty.
He was drooling while looking at me, his tail was swinging low.
"HEY WAIT. YOU WERENT ON THE STAGE TODAY!"
"Yes... And?"
"I HAD DRUMMER DUTY!"
"i know. and you were pretty great at it..~"
He got really close cornering me to a wall
I soft awkward smile showed up on my face and i leaned back into the wall as Monty got closer, wiping off the drool.
"T... Thanks—"
.....
"MONTY!"
My head jolts up as Monty groans and looks back behind him to see Roxanne.
"What is it now Roxy."
" Why weren't you on the stage earlier! Was it because you knew I was way better and you stepped back? Ha! I bet so!"
"No, Roxy. I didn't feel like going."
"Sure! Well— wait... Y/N?"
I awkwardly laugh while waving at her.
"What's Y/N doing h— WHAT DID YOU DO TO AND WITH THEM!?"
"Nothing! Yet..."
He looked back at me with an evil smirk.
"Weird... Well, we have another stage party thingy to attend to. Freddy made me come get you. NOW HURRY UP"
Monty nods his head.
As Roxy walks off, I slide under beside him and grab my toolbox and screw box and begin to speed walk towards to exit. I hear Monty catch up next to me and walk beside me to the area.
"You better not mess anything up, Gator."
"Yeah yeah."