"Freddy, You're supposed to be on lockdown!"

What's up fuckers I know how horny y'all are and i'm here to give. Sorry for being gone for so long lolz deal wit it mwahh (Writing might be a bit different) <3

I looked around and easily noticed Freddy. He's quite big (I wonder what else is big) so it was easy to notice and see him. I just walked over to him.

"Freddy you're not supposed to be here. C'mon i'll walk you back to the area that you belong in"

"But Y/N I wanted to see you"

"You're for the smaller kids man. Not for the adults"

I walk him over to his and and put him back into his room. Then me and him are just in his room together, all alone. Just me and him.

"You cant go back there again, okay Freddy?"

"But Superstar..."

He took a step closer to me and I stood my ground and looked at him. Soon enough he let out a soft chuckle and I looked at him in confusion.

"Ever since you messed with my wires, you've been on my mind for so long and... and I just needed to see you."

"Freddy..." My eyebrows slightly furrowed as I continue to stare at him

"I-I know I shouldn't be feeling this way but..-"

"Well you saw me now right? That should satisfy you."

And with that I stepped out of his room and right before I could even process anything I was met with Monty pushing me up against a wall with his arm on the side trapping me there feeling his huge cold robotic body onto mine which sent shivers down my spine. When I looked up at him he was towering over me with an animalistic look in his eyes with a smirk.. (Fuck? FUCK FUCK FUCK)