Freddy

It was the next day and I had an adult only party around 12-1 am with DJ music man. Honestly I was super excited since this was the first time I'd just be singing and it's only be me as the thing there. Of course any other robot could visit but they'd have to leave since they're the kid friendly ones.
When I begin to prepare myself and get ready for the song i was going to do.

[ STUDIO KILLERS — IN TOKYO]
was the song... Having (LOVE) with a robot.

That reminds me, that went down yesterday with monty? With his wires. He was acting weird. I suppose I should try and figure that out soon before i can't stop thinking about it constantly. I go on to tell Freddy to meet me in Parts and Service, without telling him why. But i'm really just gonna see and figure out what it was.

I see Freddy in Parts and Service and go in meeting up with him.

"Here, could you sit down?"
"Of course! Whyd you need me here again?"
"I need to run some ... tests."
"Oh okay then! Go right on ahead"

I open his chest cavity and find the wires. I mess with them and find some old wires that were torn but don't need to be replaced. They looked familiar to the ones Monty had so I put them together until they sparked and Freddy groaned.

"How does that feel, Freddy?"
"It... It feels interesting. Are you sure you know what you're doing, Superstar?"
"Mhm! Don't worry~"

I put the wires together and they sparked for even longer, quickly after I pulled some wires out until they couldn't anymore without ripping them and Freddy moaned and even began to drool a bit. I was shocked and stared at him in disbelief.

"S-So how do you feel now?- Aha ha-"
"I...- I feel amazing..~"
"Elaborate.."
"This feeling is intense and i feel hot."
"Oh-"
"I think there's a word for it..."
"UH IM SURE THERE IS!"
"Are you o-okay, Superstar ?"
"MHM! you're all good now Fredsterr!"

I quickly put all the wires back inside of him and safely. I collect all of my things and get ready to leave, but right before i was gonna leave I hear freddy.

"I know what you were doing, Y/N."

Shivers went down my spine and I spun around looking at him.

"I don't know what you mean..?"
"I'm aware of what you were trying to achieve."
"Don't get the wrong idea!"

I quickly turned around and fast walked away into my room with my face tomato red, realizing  on what it really was and how I made Freddy AND Monty feel.

I arrived to the dance party area with all of the adults and I began to set up the temporary stage for me on the side beside Music man. I told Music Man the song and It began to play. I got on stage and began to sing the song. All of the adults were singing and messing around about being horny towards all of the robots.

I finished up and helped the bots pass out alcohol, beer, and snacks. I sat down on a chair, half slid down and sipped some of the beer that was passed out to everyone who wanted some and I shut my eyes. I heard some super heavy metal steps trying to be quiet so I knew it was one of the animatronics. I got up and stretched to go looking for this robot who wasn't suppose to be in this section.