Ignoring?

Arohi's POV:

I came back from the jogging to see Arjun washing his car. I rolled my eyes and walked into my little home.

I've been seeing him from the past one week and he is intentionally avoiding me.

I have some values and morals Arjun. I won't pester you.

I brushed my teeth and chose a skirt and t shirt as I won't be leaving anywhere anytime soon.

I sat under the shower on the stool and few thoughts are messing with my mind.

Should I give an another try towards my jobs?

Should I give myself sometime and try to explore my hidden talents?

Second one sounds better.

I quickly washed my hair and wore my clothes.

Bolte hain ki Mumbai Sapno Ka Shehar hain. Par idhar ek bhi job nahi milta. Bekar. Isse acha main Delhi main hi kuch doondti.

I comfortably sat on the table which I'd like to call the dining table and cut the vegetables for my pasta.

I ate my breakfast and opened my laptop to watch the Peppa Pig. It is really funny to be frank.

I opened my notes and made the notes that came in my mind when I was sleeping.

If you don't know, let me tell you guys that when I'm stressed about something, I get the solutions of them though my dreams.

I opened the Instagram humming a new tune made by me but a knock on my door interrupted me.

Who the heck that might be? I will kill him if it is Arjun.

I opened the door angrily and looked at my front to see Arjun standing there uninterested.

" What?" I barked.

" Your chappals are getting wet. Come and collect them." He spoke and left.

Shit! I forgot them near the garage last night! How can you do this Arohi?

I quickly rushed outside and brought my chappals inside which are already wet.

He must have wantedly wet my chappals to take the revange.

I looked at the time and it's damn 2' o clock. I need to do my work online. A part time job perhaps.

I was really tired doing that job that I didn't even realise that I missed my lunch in between.

I called my mumma in between the cooking. She lifted my call after 4 rings.

" Hello?" I said with a gloomy voice.

" Kaise ho tum Arohi? " Came my mum's soft voice.

" Mumma, mujhe yaha nahi rehna hai!" I said with a crack in my voice.

" Kyu beta?" Mumma asked with astonishment in her voice. It's because I was the one who pestered her that I wanna join a studio only in Mumbai and she had to convince dad.

" Mumma main aapko and papa ko bahot miss kar rahi hoon. Aur mujhe yaha bahot akelapan mehsoos ho raha hai." I spoke the truth sniffing.

" Arohi? Ro rahe ho tum?" I can sense the panick in her voice. So I quickly wiped my tears and said that it is the common cold.

" Tum hum donon ke bare main chinta mat kiya kar. Aur focus kar apne us music pe." Mumma warned softly that immediately made me chuckle.

" I love you so much mumma. Aur papa ko bhi boldijiye ki main usse bahot pyar karti hoon." I said and mumma hummed.

She kissed me though the mobile and finally ended the call.

The made the rotis and the chicken curry for my lunch. I leisurely ate my meal watching the TV. It's playing some Hindi dubbed South movies.

I was looking at my mobile and suddenly a mail popped at the notifications. I opened it to see the offering letter from The Omega Music inn.

Damn! I'm really happy. They asked me to attend an interview tomorrow and if I get selected, they agreed to teach me the advanced level of music, mixing and compositions.

I immediately replied to their mail that I'll be there tomorrow and put the phone away.

You hurted me so much just because I asked you to make me your student Arjun. I will no longer pester you.

And an evil idea popped in my mind. I saw my music system and my electronic guitar.

I connected the guitar to the music system and put the sound on high.

I played and my ears vibrated badly for a second.

This is gonna hurt your ears Arohi! My brain passed this message. I quickly pulled some cotton and stuffed it in my ears.

I laughed and played the worst and irritating kind of rock music possible.

It's been ½ hour and there was a knock on my door. I chuckled evil-ly and continued playing.

The banging of the door sound turned louder that I left my guitar and went to open the door.

To make my eyes turn wider than the possibility, there is a group of people who are looking at me angrily.

What did I do?

" Have you gone mad woman? Don't wanna stay in this locality or what?" One person yelled.

" Miss, I'm the president of this colony. I got many complaints about your deed." He said angrily.

I saw Arjun rushing down and held me from those hungry wolves.

" I'm sorry Mr. Trivedi. I was the one who asked her to practise. She is my student cum tenant. I'll make sure that there is no disturbance the next time. I'm really sorry." He pleaded and pulled me under his embrace like the mother hen.

I held his torso and peeked at those people.

" Please be careful the next time Mr. Dalvi. Civilised people live here. This music sounds really cocophonic. I won't tolerate this again. And please ask her to be low with the sound." He warned and Arjun nodded.

Once they left, I loosened my hands around Arjun and sighed in relief.

" What's your problem woman? Can't you play some nice music? That sounds really barbaric." He yelled and I looked at him with a small pout.

Yes! He got irritated.

" Why did you lie to all of them that I'm your student when I'm not?" I asked straight.

" Because I don't wanna be in trouble because of you. I need to vacate my own house if this keeps going on." He snorted and looked away.

Hawwww! He really don't care about me. He did this to save himself.

" I hate you." I said and marched into my house. He is looking at me with an annoying look. I swiftly closed the door on his face which earned me a gasp from him.

We are now equal in insulting each other Mr. Rockstar.

Arohi - 1
Arjun - 1

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 1111.