Interference!

Arohi's POV:

I looked at my Casio and signed. It's a really small one. Arjun would look down at me seeing this.

I checked my account and there are some money left after deducting the rent and basic needs for two months.

I can't just sit at home like this. My savings are melting like ice cream in the summer.

I should get myself a new key board. Or else how can Arjun teach me?

I opened the ola and entered the destination. And it's fucking showing me Rs 120. I'd better take a bus from here.

By the time, I reached there it's been afternoon.

" Hello beta, how can I help you?" Asked the shop keeper.

" Uncle, mujhe ek naya keyboard dikhayiye please." I asked him.

He smiled and called someone to show me the key boards with different no:of keys.

What should I purchase? I don't know how many keys Arjun play.

" Uncle, iski price kya hai?" I asked smiling nervously at him.

"35,999 beta." He said like it's normal. I would faint if I had to spend this much just on a keyboard.

" Hehehe..... Uncle toda Kam dhamm main dikhayiye na!" I asked. He looked at me and smiled like he understood.

" This costs you 18,999 beta." He smiled and a small smile formed on my lips.

" Can I buy this?" I asked and he nodded.

I paid him the cash and took an auto to home with my new keyboard.

I paid the auto and carried the heavy box into the home.

" Stop there Arohi!" I heard him yell from the top.

I sighed and looked up. The sun would burn me if I stand here for some more time.

" Who asked you to get a new key board?" He asked descending down the stairs.

" I though....ght that now you are te....aching me, I should get a new one. " I stuttered gulping hard.

" Return it right now." He roared.

" Do you this it costs you free? You had to spend so much money on that and do you fucking have them? Stop wasting your parent's money over nothing. Return it in the shop." He yelled and it really pierced my heart.

Does he even know how much I'm saving? I settle myself with some pasta instead of going for the expensive rice and food. I avoid going out to restaurants settling with the cheap street food.

My eyes watered at his harsh words. I sniffed and immediately booked an auto. He grabbed my mobile and cancelled it.

I looked at him angrily but he pulled me towards his car. He started and pulled it off the road.

" Where from here?" He barked and I flinched.

" T....to the left, 4th sho...op." I said and the tears fell off my eyes. I quickly wiped them and gulped my tears back.

He took the key board box from the boot and held my hand dragging me inside the shop.

" Hello, sir, how may I help you?" Uncle asked.

" We wanna return this sir. This idiot bought it without consulting me. In her teacher." He said and there I stood with my head down.

" No problem sir." He said and returned the money. He put all the money in his pocket and dragged me towards the car.