No Special Treatment!

Arohi's POV:

I closed my laptop and sighed. Done with one tuition already. Oh I forgot to tell you people, I'm taking tuitions.

Need to make money na! Who would refuse 18k for teaching their child for 1 hr daily?

Middle-class melodies!

It's time for another tuition. This girl is really a bitch I must say. She is not even interested to listen when her parents are paying me bloody 25k per month.

Careless children these days!

And I suddenly realised how Arjun taunted and scolded me a month back exactly. That swine don't even know what I do and came to pint his finger at me and my expenses.

I cooked brocolli and eggs today as that ass restricted me from eating pasta. I made some hot rasam and had my lunch.

Sitting at home idly is really a boring work. I throught to take a stroll in the garden but seeing the sun who is spitting fires made me scared.

An idea popped in my mind. Why can't I visit Arjun? I know it's a bit early but I'm really not able to keep my feelings at bay.

Every time he stand behind me and make me play the right tunes, my heart beat intensifies. His fingers when touched mine produces electricity. His hot breaths on my neck sends the shivers down my spine. His glares and anger gives me the butterflies in my stomach.

Dusting all my thoughts away, I knocked his door but there was no response.

If Arjun is not home then why is the door open?

I pushed it lightly and called his name. Still, there was no response.

Should I check his room?

No Aru, he'd yell at you for breaking the rules and may quit teaching me the music.

I sat infront of the keyboard and pressed the G key with my finger.

I flinched at the sudden laughters.

Are anyone there?

I heard the laughters again from the room adjacent to me. That might be Arjun's music room.

I heard the soft melodious music being played. It was the combination of violin, bass guitar and keyboard.

Are they composing the tune?

I peeked at the door and it was slightly open.

I heard the low romantic beats and a serge of energy pushed me from inside to play the music that contradict it with coordination.

I played the parallel tune with high and fast notes. There might me some mistakes though. It ended sharply instead of natural tones.

They stopped the music for sometime and again played something to continue my tune. An automatic smile played on my lips. I played all the natural notes fastly keeping the notes wantedly sharp.

The door was opened suddenly and a set of 3 men rushed towards me.

" Did you play those notes earlier?" He asked panting.

" Yes I guess." I said chuckling with uncertainty.

" Woman, you did great. But you need a lot of practise. You did many mistakes. " The other one said and I chuckled with an Oh.

Arjun is throwing me a murderous glare which is asking me what I'm doing here.

" Will you play key board in our next song?" The last one asked and my eyes widened.