The Corrections

Arohi's POV:

Here I am. At Arjun's home sitting infront of the key board. It's afternoon and I've nothing to do.

We didn't talk after that incident. He just observes what I do and write it on the sticky note sticking it on the table.

There's always the same chocolate on the table which I royally ignored even if it's tempting.

I really wish to play something romantic today. I'm in a great mood.

Khaamoshiyan would be great.

I opened the notes for that song and tried to add my own tint in it. I like the songs slow.

I started it off and I can feel my heart beats going crazy for the tune.

The dopes in my ears playing that song that didn't let me play it properly. I stood up and swayed to the beat.

I was twirling and my nose is hit to a boulder.

Ouch..... It hurts a hot.

Khaamoshiyaan......... Teriiiiiii..... Meri...... Khaamoshiyaan.....

It played in the back ground and I was lifted and twirled.

It felt like I was dancing in a ball.  I opened my eyes and I was put down gently by Arjun.

Did I dance with him now?

He cleared his throat as if he realised something. He scratched his head and looked away embarrassed. Is that because of the involuntary dance he did with me?

I left his hand and sat back infront of the key board.

What the heck Arohi? How can he insult you without even insulting you?

That embarrassing moment was broken by his 3 friends or whoever they are.

" Wohhhh, so you are here too?" The second guy asked.

" Haan.... Yes." I said smiling.

" I smell some different mood here." The 3rd one said sniffing the air. My cheeks turned pink.

" Bhaiyya? Aap log ab compose karoge?" I asked the 3 and they stopped who are about to go inside the music room.

" Kya.....? "

" Kaun......? "

" Bhaiyya......? "

The 3 yelled one after the another.

I was taken back by their reactions.

" We are not brothers to you." They disagreed with my relation.

" Then what shall I call you 3?" I asked uncomfortably.

" Raghav."

"Ramit."

"Roshan."

Each of them introduced themselves.

" Ok bhaiyya." It was a slip of the tongue and everyone looked like they'd pounce on me.

I heard a loud laughter and it's from the beast himself.

" Will you call him Arjun Bhaiyya or not?" They asked one getting onto the teapoy, one onto the sofa and one behind me.

Where did they put me now?

I looked around and saw the 3 of them. I looked at Arjun and he folded his hands like he is waiting for me to call him bhaiyya.