The power of a legend

Alrighty! First chapter!
Requested by: @kitecka
The people of the smp realize how strong phil really is.

First Question of the day (in this book): what Fandom are you in? As you might know I am in the mcyt (dream smp/hermitcraft/favremysabre) squid game and Encanto I guess.

Anyways enjoy!
----------------

-Tommy's POV-

I look around terrified. I just left from phils house and wanted to visit Tubbo.

But ever since I left I have had the feeling somebody is following me (watching me~!)

I laugh at my own joke but the I hear a branch snap. I look toward the bush where I heard it from. "W-whos there?!" I ask scared. I heard an enderpearl teleport noise and right there in front me is dream starring deep into my soul.
I back up panicked but he pulls out a sword and attempts to hit me. I let out a very loud scream and then I quickly raise my shield just barely saving myself. I'm laying on the floor and i try to get up but her keeps on hitting me and I keep on blocking him.

My shield makes a loud cracking noise. We both freeze for second. I-its only a hit away from breaking-.
"HI Tommy! I'm sorry but this is going to hurt!" Dream says with a hiny of psyco in his voice. He switches to a neatherite axe instead. I though for sure I was dead but out of a sudden a figure flies in and blocks the hit with his own fucking hand.

PHIL flies in and blocks the hit that was gonna KILL ME with his own FUCKING HANDS! I slowly back up as I see him regenerate with a pre-drunk potion as he looks deep in to dreams eyes. (Well his mask but it sounds more dramatic that way).

"Philza. Leave me alone with Tommy. I know that you don't care anyways." Phil starts laughing and goes "I care so much that I limply flew in here with messy wings leaving Techno alone in the middle of teaching him Redstone and sacrificing my own hand. So don't YOU dare say anything!"

"Listen, me and techno are on good terms. So I don't want you to ruin that." "Then leave Tommy alone!" "Sorry can't do that-!" He says swinging the are toward Phil who swiftly awades it.

"PHIL WAIT FOR MEEEEEE- dream-?!" Everyone freezes looking at techno who just watched dream hit Philza. Phil gives him a promising look.

Dream sees this opportunity and hits Phil who with his wings hovers away. And then attacks him with a sword from above. Dream hardly dodges that with shield falling down before he could do that Phil puts his foot on his chest not allowing him to get up and holds his are right to his neck. You could hear a distant "GO BEST FRIEND!!!"from techno.

Dream tries once again to sneak attack him which this time works and hits Phil on his shoulder. Phil winces in pain and before Dream could take his final hit and Techno or I could interfere Phils eyes turn fully blue. Like bads eyes but blue. He picks up Dream with some telekinesis thingy and throws him towards the nearest mountain.

"LEAVE!" He says in a very loud and glitchy voice.

Dream looks at him and ender pearls out.

What the actual fuck just happened?!

-Philza's POV-

I turn around to make sure that Tommy didn't get hurt too bad and I see literally Tubbo and Niki just standing there. Great. Now I gotta explain this to FOUR PEOPLE!

-------------

Here! First chapter.

-T-