who's your favorite child

This chapter was requested by Daddy_Long_Leg_1.

Its basically about Wilbur feeling upset and really insecure and think that he's the least favorite child because phil doesn't pay attention to him. Which he of course isn't.

Anyways question of the day! Which (genre) type of one-shots do you like the most??? I think you know mine- angst obviously!

Okay enjoy-!
-----------
-Wilbur's POV-
"So how was your day Tommy?" A distant phil asks. Nobody asked me that. Well techno did but- whatever! I slam my door and lay down on my bed. It's not like any one cares.
After laying there for awhile I get a text from Sally.
Hey wil, some of the others are coming to my house. You coming too???
Sure!

I switch my phone off. It's doesn't have much battery but it'll have to do. Tommy isn't home and techno is in his room probably with phil. An opportunity to leave unseen. It's not like I'm sneaking out, I'm simply avoiding an overprotective philza.

I make my way over to sally's house. It is this right? Ugh I'm so tired... maybe I should've asked phil to drop me off. Everyone thinks he's cool aswell... who am I kidding... it's not like he would be pleased to drop me off anywhere. I'm a waste of time for him.

I look up. Ah yes a raindrop. Perfect. Wait isn't sally's house nearby? I look around. The only green house in this street. I smile knowing I'll have shelter from the rain as I ring the doorbell. The door opens quickly and I am greeted with Sally hugging me.

-Philza's POV-
"WHY ISNT HE PICKING UP HIS PHONE?! I can't do this anymore! I've called him 4 times at least! This is someone Tommy does but not will!" I yell out loud. I look over at techno who is trying to reach Wilbur himself. "Anything?" I ask with hope. He just shakes his head.

I know that I'm being a bit dramatic and that Wilbur can get himself out of trouble, but me or techno are always there just in case. So I'm not sure if he really can take care of himself.

Techno is assuring me that I'm not overreacting and that he feels the same. But at the same time we should be patient. I just hope he's okay. He might just be with other friends but what if he's not-?

(Meanwhile...)

-Wilbur's POV-
Sally hands me another drink. These are the only things that are keeping me busy. Sally's friends are boring and probably a bad influence. If phil were here he would probably nag my head off.

As I finish my second glass of wine I'd expect Sally to hand me another one when I asked her too, but instead she handed me a cigarette. I look at it with flashbacks to another argument. "Oh come on willll~!" Sally whines. I bet she has at least the double amount of drinks than I have but with a bigger percentage of alcohol.

"Come on wil! Stop being such a lame-ass!" I feel offended but at the same time I have an urge to take it. "Will stop being such a pussy and just-" I interrupt sallys sentence by taking her cigarette. She giggles "that's the spirt!" She says As I smoke it. This is gonna be a long night... and not in a good way isn't it..?

(Time skip funded by philzas belt)

Well this is great! I think to myself. I just realized my phone was dead this entire time. Ughhh. Phil is probably gonna be so mad! Omg- he has probably called me so many times! I sigh as I slide my keys through the keyhole, it fitting perfectly. I take a deep breath as I open the door.

The first thing I see when I enter the house is phil leaning against a wall with a worried expression and his phone in his hand. Of course... His eyes widen as he runs to me and hugs me. Oh that's not what I expected... but then he breaks the hug and puts on his stern dadza face.

"Wil. Where were your exactly???" "With Sally." I reply. He scoffs. "With Sally? Oh. So you were with Sally, smoking and drinking.... what's that... wine?" He replies annoyed. Wait how did he-? Oh that's probably why he hugged me isn't it..?

"What if I was huh?! Don't you have to worry about techno??? Or spoil Tommy? It's not like you care about me anyways! It's always been "aww techno it's gonna be alright! I'm so proud of you! Aww well done mate" or "Hey Tommy how was your day? Oh you wanna go to tubbos house? Sure I'll drop you!" It's not like you ever even think to ask me anything! You bitch! I hate you!" I say storming up to my room and slamming my door. Was I maybe a bit too harsh?

(The next day)

I wake up to my alarm annoyingly ringing. Wait it's a Saturday why is it- whatever. I make my way downstairs to see techno and Tommy eating breakfast. "Good morning Wilbur." Tommy says in a tired tone. "Not so energetic today eh?" I ask chuckling. "You know... sleepovers." He replies.

I look over at techno slowly scooping up his cereal weakly. "You good techno?" I ask confused. He just gives me a death stare and leaves the kitchen. "What happened to him?" Tommy asked confused. "He was just fine before..." He continues.

Oh yeah... yesterday night.. "Oh yeah something happened yesterday..." I say guiltily. "Oh." Tommy says not really sure what to say. "Well I'll give talk to him. And maybe I should also talk to phil... have you seen him?" I ask Tommy. "Uhh not sure... you should ask techno!"

I knock on his door before letting myself in. "Don't come in." He says before realizing I've already entered. "Leave." He tells me. "Listen I'm sorry for yesterday-" I begin just to be Interuped by techno. "You should apologize to phil. He cried so much because of you! Before and after you came back home! And what was all of that bullshit about him not loving you?! He tells me everyday how proud he is of you. I'm just happy jschlatt understood." Techno half-yells.

"So he's with jschlatt? Okay-!" I say leaving immediately. Wait that was sudden- eh whatever it's too late now. I see Tommy right outside the door. He was eavesdropping wasn't he?

I drag him with me. "What happened yesterday." He asks. "I... messed up. And I'm going to make it right." I reply. I stare him in the eyes. "Alright..." He says. I give him a small smile and the run off. Jschlatts house shouldn't far from here.

I knock on the door and phil opens the door. "Wilbur? What are you doing here?" Phil asks clearly confused. All I do is hug him. And he hugs me back. While schlatt just stands there fucking confused on what's happening.

"I'm sorry dadza..."
---------
Yeahhh that's it! Hope you liked it!

-Blue!-