A newly well-known secret

This was requested by Zonated85
I am trying to upload more quickly. I'm on a spree!

Anyways question time. What ghost could make you cry in 2 seconds. It can be someone who isn't even dead yet but you they'd make you cry. For me it's Ghostza (obviously) and ghostbur. Honestly I can't wait til Philza dies, ofc I don't want him to but he said he would eventually. And I want to see how angsty Ghostza would be.
--------------

-Philza's POV-

So I went exploring only for a day to come to the "Revengers"? And ghostboo. So Techno had brought tubbo and even and niki over to show them around. Actually Niki wanted to ask me something but she got dragged in. And Connor decided he wanted to tag along.

I was showing them the sparring basement as they were curious what that was as they hadn't seen it before/seen it before but didn't know what it was. But Techno insisted to showing then steve firstly. "You know what, I'll wait for yall down stairs?" I say/ask. Techno mumbles a quiet sure.

I go down the long ladder wishing that I had my wings and that i could glide down. But I felt like I needed to make up for that so instead I successfully mlg water bucket-ed. But of course no one saw that.

Standing there, just looking around, I feel a sharp pain in my back. I fall to the ground, struggling to stand straight. "PHILZA?!" I see Techno running up to me. "Is it happening?"
The pain is so unbearable that I can't even bare to speak. Instead I reply with a soft nod tears falling down. I look up at techno who is looking at me terrified.

My right hand turns numb. I look over at my hand turning into a dark crow wing. I look at Techno helplessly, being in immense pain. I start literally sobbing of how much it hurts.
I look over at him trying to think of what to do to make me feel better. I feel sorry for him, as he has to deal with me.

My left hand becomes numb aswell. I immediately realize what's about to happen as I watch Techno standing so close to my left hand. Oh no, he could get hurt! I clutch my left hand and I push him away with my right wing (that used to be a hand.) "PHIL! WHY-"

"AHHHHHHHH" I scream in pain as my left hand turns into a crow wing aswell. Now I have 2 sets of wings. That's what I usually have in my God form. My angel of death wings in my back and my hands Turning into crow wings. Oh how much I wished it wasn't this painful.

My eyes flash from normal to fully blue like bads and erets eyes. Until it finally settles with fully blue eyes. Feathers grow on my body. And when I mean grow I mean GROWING OUT OF MY SKIN LEAVING A SMALL POOL OF BLOOD.

The last thing I see before passing out is Technos sympathetic expression and... eret tubbo niki Connor and ghostboo standing there horrified. Oh no they probably hate me-!
---------

I didn't really know how to end this sooooo
Anyways I'm sorry that its this short!
But 2 chapters within an hour?! Huh?!

-T-