our crazy artic crow

Hi! So this was requested by Marielle_80

So basically It's the dream smp find out who chaotic Philza was in earth smp. I haven't written much about earth smp sooooo-

Question! So which side do you watch usually in the dream smp? Pretty obvious that mine Is the syndicate side-
-----------
-Techno's POV-
So me and "The Revengers" were just chilling near ranb- I mean ghostboos house. Phil had gone out to get something idk what exactly but yeah. We started a conversation about him.

"I really don't know how he can say "he's not good at Redstone"!? Like, he made a sugarcane farm earlier which was producing canes out of air!" I say complementing my friend. "And he made the entire basement down there by him self!" Eret adds.

"I know right?! Phil is really nice! And calm.. well I know he helped blow up lmanburg which isn't very responsible of him but he had his reasons. You know techno, i used to wonder how its Like being with someone so gentle and supportive? Well before I knew ranboo..." tubbo says.

"Gentle?"

-Tubbo's POV-
I looked at techno who started laughing. "Ah you haven't seen him-! He's way more chaotic and aggressive than me. He's killed way more people than I have. Of course sky wars, bed wars, many people were killed but not permanently. He killed SO many people permanently. It was a sight to see."
"Wait he did?!" Eret asks.

"Yeah! He's old as hell and immortal he killed so many things on his adventures, but infront of me was mostly in minecraft Monday and smp earth!" "Minecraft Monday?" I ask. "It was a hunger game like event with minigames! Your team had to be the last one standing. We were paired up multiple times!"

"And what's smp earth???" We ask in union. This was getting interesting-
"Smp earth... actually there were many other people that you know right now there. Tommy and Wilbur for example! But for some reason they lost their memories I guess?" Techno answers.

"We had an empire, the artic empire! I wasn't the anarchist I am now. The members were me Phil wisp and Pete. Idk if you know them. Phil killed like so many villagers just because they were of no use to him."

"what the fuck?" We all turn around to see phil with a barrel in his hands looking at us confused.

------------------
I am unsure why it took me so long to make such a short chapter- sorry!
Happy valentines btw. I'm lonely ;-;

-T-