wEll MY mOM iS dEAth HErsELF!!!

This was requested by MCYTfanficaddict

So basically, the dream smp meet the one, the only... MUMZA! And Wilbur reunites with her too.
Question of the day is which dream smp members did you watch first??? The first video I saw from a dream smp member was from skeppy. Yeah I became a big skephalo person. Honestly I still am.
Anyways! Here:
------------------

-Philza's POV-
We've been trying to get her out for how many hours? I guess I'm just not strong enough to hold her energy... or maybe... I'm consuming it to late? An Idea struck me but I could feel that she was losing faith.

"Trust me, it's GOING to work this time..." I say reassuring her. "Idk man, I mean this is kinda like, attempt 458 now?" She chuckles. "Don't laugh! I mean it this time. This time I'm a thousand percent sure, it's gonna work!" I snap back. "Okkaayyyyyy, it would be nice to feel the sun again, pretty much forgotten what that was like now..! Ooooooh and the wind..." "you ready?" I ask smiling. "Yeah i thunk it's gonna be great!"

"Phil?"

I feel as if I'm falling endlessly, i finally land. Wind is blowing from everywhere and I'm seeing flashing lights. As I try to consume enough of my dear death's energy, I feel my headache grow worse. I'm at the edge of fainting, but there's no way I'm trying again. I have to do it here. And now. I feel something take over me. As I slowly lose consciousness. The last thing I think of is: did it work? Before it all fades to black.

-Techno's POV-
I see very sharp flashing light rays coming through phils windows. Well more like trapdoors lol. Eh whatever. I need to gather people to mine for me.

Hey maybe he would wanna tag along. Plus that would give me an excuse to be nosy cuz I'm very curious and concerned about whatever he's doing. "Hey phil do you-" I walk in to see a figure that looked exactly like phil but with black hair..? They turn around and look at me with a big smile. Their eyes are also black- w-what did they do with Phil?!

As I try to raise my sword they go: "Techno?! Ah it's been so long!" They say smiling as they run towards me and hug me tightly. I try to escape the embrace, but then I realize where I've heard that voice from...

"Mumza?" I ask awestruck. "Yep! Its me." "Wait how?! And why do you look like Philza?!" I ask confused. "Hey it's fine. Phil wanted me to have a "vacation" so he tried to have me possess him. I cant possess him even I wanted to. He had to consume me into him. We spent the entire night on this. 457 failed attempts and one successful one." She said looking tired. "Hey let's go meet the others!"

---------------
I'm impatient so I'll update this now and make a part 2 later.
Hope you liked it!
-T-