Raising a Dream

Hi!!! Its been a while! I have been sucked into the Hermitcraft fandom so writing this took longer than I wanted. 

This chapter was requested by Shoetster2008

Sorry that this is this short-

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Techno sighs as he walks into the nearby forest. Sometimes the voices can get too much and Techno has figured out another way to get them to shut up. Turns out taking small walks in the forest can make them a bit less violent, Techno has no idea why but he's glad that it works.

He stops suddenly, hearing some noise nearby. Techno immediately takes out his sword and tries to look for the source of the sudden noise. He approaches a bush think that it's probably some animal. Well, Technoblade is quite shocked to find a child in the bush sleeping uncomfortably. 

Techno, feeling overwhelmed wishes that Phil had found this child instead of him. Techno decides that the first thing to do would be to tuck his sword away (for now (who knows if its an orphan)). Techno then picks up the child and brings him back to the cottage.

On the way there he notices the small scar on the kids cheek and feels pity for him. He also sees the mask that the child is clutching. It has a smiley face on it. Technoblade wonders if the kid is an orphan, homeless or just both.

 He hopes the child isn't a orphan. Because if they are, then Techno must put them out of their misery. Finally arriving at the cottage Techno sighs deeply wondering how he's gonna explain this to Phil.

He quickly knocks on the door 5 times to let Phil know its him, before letting himself in. "Phillllllllllll! Are you herrrreeeeeeeeeeeee?" Techno calls. "YEAH! ONE SEC MATE!" Phil replies from a room further away. Techno smiles as he hears Phil run towards him, forgetting what he's holding in his arms. 

"Woah, what do you have there?!" The blonde asks shocked. Techno looks down at the child and back at his friend nervously. "Gold?" Techno responds jokingly as he pulls out an ingot with his free hand. Philza  just rolls his eyes. "Tell me everything." Phil demands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Its amazing how he hasn't woken up yet with all the screaming!" Phil realizes after awhile. Techno had just told him the entire story and Phil was just happy that Techno hadn't just woken up the child right then and there and asked if they were an orphan or not. 

"Maybe they are deaf or something." Techno suggests. "Did you even check if they are alive? Because that sounds like something you would do." Philza asks genuinely but also teasingly. "They were moving in their sleep, that's how I found them in the first place." Techno says annoyed. Phil just smiles.

"Do you think they are an orphan?" Techno asks getting straight to the point. "How would I know?!" Phil exclaims in sarcasm. As if they wanted to answer the two adults question the child starts to wake up. When they realize that they are unaware of their surroundings, they shoot up from the bed scared. 

"WHO ARE YOU?!" They asks their voice sounding terrified. "I'm Philza and this is Technoblade. He rescued you from the forest." Phil introduces. The child looks at them skeptically. "Are you an orphan?" Techno asks bluntly and Phil rolls his eyes. "..No. I'm looking from my mom." The child responds confused. "Well we can take care of you until you do. What's you name and pronouns?" Phil asks. 

"My name is Dream. He/them I think. "