Y/N's childhood

When Y/N was young kid, around 5-8 years old. They were bullied in preschool/daycare, because they were "different". In reality kids just saw Y/N weird.

Y/N was energitic, happy and out-going kid, but bullying made them shy, quiet and anxious.

Many times Y/N begged and cried about not wanting to go back there.
Y/N parents tried to talk with preschool's/daycare's teachers and caregivers there. They really didn't care though and let bullying go on.

Y/N parents were really worried about their child, so they did some reserach about other preschools and daycares. Then they found Superstar daycare and read that it's really welcoming place to all kinds of children.
Hearing this, parents got really excited and ofc Y/N's parents and Y/N went there next day. It was pretty close by.

Next day

They walked in huge Pizzaplex and were a bit confused where everything was. Soon some lady came to help them and show them where Superstar daycare was.

All of them went inside and Y/N's parents said that Y/N can look around while they talk about payments etc. to the lady.

Y/N were really nervous, ofc they were! First time in new place and after all of that bullying, anyone would be nervous.
Y/N hid behind their parents' legs and grip onto to their parents, not wanting to let go.

Soon Y/N and their parents heard: "Hoohoo!" and other noise.
Lady told: "That's our animatronic, daycare attendant, Sundrop."
Soon some weird looking Sun animatronic came running happily and stopped in front of all of them.
"OOH! New friend! Are you here to have fun?!" Said weird animatronic, it seemed excited and happy to see another new friend.

Though.. this new friend was terrified and hid more behind their parents.
Y/N's mom hunch down to Y/N and said: "Y/N, i know it's scary.. But give it a chance?"
Y/N shaked their head as a big NO, but Y/N's mom pushed Y/N from their hiding place infront of Sundrop. Sundrop smiled to Y/N widely. "It's okay new friend! We can do anything! Play in ballpit, do arts and crafts and soo much more!"
To this Y/N smiled a bit, they found this weird, but nice animatronic funny. "Ooh! There is the smile! Now, what do you wanna do, Y/N?!"

.
.
.

After that.. Y/N would go to Superstar daycare everyday and everyday was so much fun! Slowly and surely Y/N came out of the shell more and more. Sundrop helped them a lot and other kids were nice too. They were like Y/N. "Different", but it's not so bad to be different.

Sadly.. this has to end after a while. Y/N and their parents had to move away, because Y/N's dad got better job elsewhere and house they lived in, rent got just more expensive. Nothing that they can really do to it.

Y/N was really sad.. But they got to say byebye to this Sun animstronic which helped them a lot. They also got Sundrop and Moondrop plushie.

.
.
.

To be continued

Questions!:

What Y/N has that makes them "different"? You can suggest sum things.
Personally i think maybe autism? I have it so yeah.. But i wanna hear your suggestions. Though i'm not fully sure what i can include in this if i don't know it well, but i'll try to see and think of it!

Also do you want Sundrop and Moondrop be same animatronic or different animatronics?

Btw this is just Y/N's childhood story. And this is not child Y/N x Sundrop. It's just how they met and why Y/N wanted to meet Sundrop badly.