Long time no see part2

Y/N's pov:

*Aftertelling short version, how i know Sundrop and why am i here* "Yeah.. that's why i am here.. You helped me a lot with my anxiety and fear of bullying.." *i say as i smile and look away a bit shyly. Suddenly i was in hug.. it was Sundrop hugging me*

Sundrop's pov:

*i hug Y/N tightly* "It's so nice to see old friend!!!" *i say happily and spring around with Y/N in my arms. I hold Y/N up under their arms and smile*

Y/N's pov:

*suddenly we are spinning, it makes me feel dizzy. Tho i don't really mind it. I smile to this cute Sun and laugh a bit to his weirdness (in good way)* "Heh yeah.. It is nice" *i say smiling and Sunny puts me down.. A few tears have appear to me*

Sundrop's pov:

*I see my old friend's eyes get wet* "Oh no! What's wrong, Sunshine?!" *i get very worried* OH NO! DID I DO SOMETHING??! I'M SO SO SORRY!" *i say, but Y/N grabs my hand* they say: 'Hahah.. Don't worry, Sunny. I'm just really happy to see you again'
*to this i stop and blush a little* "Did you say.. Sunny??"

Y/N's pov:

*i'm happy got him to calm down, but his questions makes me blush.. a lot* "Uh.. y-yeah!" *i say embrassed and scratch back of my neck nervously* "I-if ya don't like it, i can sto-" *suddenly i feel cold metal hands on both of my cheeks* Sunny says: 'N-no.. i like it! It's okay, Sunshine' he smiles adorably
*my cheeks get warmer and i back awat fastly* "Yeah yeah.. good!" *i scream inside* ^Oh no.. wa-way too close!^ *i think* "Uh.. oh i have to go now!" *i say as i check my watch*

Sundrop's pov:

*i grab their hand without thinking* "Al-already?!" *i say as my voice sounds significantly sadder* Y/N's smile suprises me, they say: 'Yeah ofc, i want to go to bed early, if i'm gonna get up and work with you!' They grin
*i was in disabilief* "YOU ARE GONNA WORK WITH ME?!!" *i scream happilly and i start to jump up and down. I see Y/N cover their ears so i stop, but still happy* Y/N says: 'Heheh of course, you are my favorite animatronic ever, and i've been working kids before etc. so i could work with ya'
*I can't contain my exciment (like i would even do that). I lift them up and start to spin again*

Y/N's pov:

*after while spinning, Sunny jumping around, me feeling sick after spinning and Sunny worrying, i say goodbye to Sunny* "Bye bye, Sunny.. i'll leave no-" *i don't even get to finnish my sentence, when Sunny interupts me by saying:* 'Do you really have to gooo?! We can have a slumber party, play games and-' *i shush Sunny down by putting finger to their* "Sunny.. i can't, i'm sorry. I have to go home, but i'll come early tomorrow. I promise." To that Sunny nods and sighs. He says: 'Okayy.. but pinky promise!' *i laugh a bit while Sunny puts out pinky close to me. I pinky promise to her* "I pinky promise,  but i have to go now.. See ya tomorrow, Sunny!" *i wave as leave*

Sunny's pov:

*i wave at to Y/N and look sadly at thwir back while they leave. I sigh and try to get upbeat and start to clean my booth. I excitedly clean while thinking tomorrow with my new best friend!^^♡*

.
.
.

Be continued..

My note:
Y/N has autism in this story, that's why they covered their ears.