5

Juyeon pulled Kevin aside to tell him the news. Chanhee didn't want to see Kevin's live reaction as he knew he would just end up crying but from what Juyeon told him, Kevin started to cry and trash his room. Thankfully, no one noticed how messy it had become.

The two boys never left Chanhee's side after that. They never left him even before this news but it just seems different now with the knowledge of what was happening. They became even more overprotective of the boy, as if they weren't already.

Jacob didn't know and as much as he was confused, he too didn't leave Chanhee's side. In some way, Chanhee feels guilty for leaving his Jacob hyung out of the loop but then again, the less people know, the less likely it was for the media to catch on.

That moment in the ER was a blessing from God. No one from any media sites wrote articles about it. Chanhee took a moment to thank God that there was no one related to any media platform who recognized him.

"This comeback's gonna be a hit!" Eric exclaims. The members laughed endearingly at the boy while Chanhee just sat there, fighting to show a smile. "Sad that you had to get injured before the release, hyung." Younghoon chuckles sheepishly. 

"Sorry, Ericie. I can't control this from happening." Quite hypocritical to say, don't you think? You say that you having an injury couldn't be controlled but when Hyunjun gets injured even though it wasn't anyone's fault, you blame Chanhee.

He couldn't have stopped it from happening as well! And yet, the blame is still placed on him. As the group practiced for their new comeback named Reveal, every member started screaming at the boy for messing things up- as usual.

"Choi, be faster here."

"Choi! Make that move sharper."

"CHOI! YOU'RE LATE ON THIS MOVE!"

"MY GOSH, CHOI! STOP MAKING EVERYONE'S LIFE HARDER!"

No matter what he seems to do; no matter how hard he tries, the members just brush off his efforts. He tries, he really does. All of these comments he kept on receiving from his own members made his heart hurt even more.

Even so, Jacob, Juyeon and Kevin were always there to defend him whenever a member would make a comment. The comments lessened but they never fully stopped. Most of these comments came from Changmin and Sunwoo.

"Finally, we're done." Haknyeon grinned. "Yeah, we would have finished earlier if it weren't for someone. Right, Choi?" Changmin backhandedly insulted Chanhee once again. He said Chanhee's last name like it was some curse.

"Excuse me?" Juyeon exclaims. "This is getting petty now. Stop making these comments about Chanhee and let it go! He's trying his best and your derogatory comments aren't helping." With that, Juyeon left with Chanhee and the two Canadians in tow.