21

To answer Chanhee's question from hours before, the doctor came and told them that Chanhee would not be able to eat solid foods for the time being. This would last for a few weeks before he can transition to soft solid foods.

For now, the doctor only allowed the boy to drink water for the day if ever he got hungry. That did not help the boy with his weight problems but who was he to go against a doctor? The next day though, he would be allowed to eat soups and such.

You know what that meant! Sunwoo and Eric went out of their way to buy baby food for the older. They bought it in different flavors to see which ones the boy would end up liking. Stupid, I know. But what can you do with maknaes?

"Here comes the aeroplane~" Sunwoo says in a sing-song tone, teasing Chanhee as he held a spoonful of baby food. It's been three days since the surgery and, "If I was not in this position, I would hit you." Chanhee gave him a glare.

Sunwoo stuck out his tongue. "You love me." Chanhee's cheeks turned red but just swatted the boy on the arm as hard as he could. "You wound me." Sunwoo placed a hand on his chest, acting as if he was hurt badly.

The younger of the two placed down the spoon full of baby food and looked at his hyung. "Why are you even feeding me like a baby." "I'm seizing the opportunity." Sunwoo says with matching pinecone hand gesture.

Changmin just had to arrive the moment that happened. Seeing the deadpanned look Chanhee gave him, he explained. "He's been hanging out with Haechan-sunbaenim and inevitably, that meant he hung out with Mark-sunbaenim."

"Juyeon hyung's friends with Jungwoo-sunbae. That means I get to hangout with Haechan because of connection and because we're both '00 liners. And I think Eric's friend's with Chenle because he's friends with Felix."

Changmin took a chair from somewhere and sat a bit behind Sunwoo, a slight distance from Chanhee. Even though Chanhee said he forgive them, he still felt unforgiven and so he decided to keep some distance between them.

"Thanks for the explanation for how you are able to hangout with Haechan-sunbae even though we didn't really ask." Chanhee mutters but his sarcastic persona was betrayed by the small twitches on the corners of his mouth.

Sunwoo took a spoonful of baby food and turned to Changmin. "Want to feed him?" Changmin looked at the spoon and back at Chanhee. "No, thanks." Sunwoo didn't think anything of it and just continued to treat Chanhee like a baby.

Suddenly, Changmin let out a high pitched laugh. "Yah! What the hell?" Sunwoo glared at the boy. "I felt something tickle me!" Changmin defended himself. "A ghost?" Chanhee exclaims. "HUEH? A GHOST?!" Sunwoo then exclaims.

That turned into a screaming match between Changmin and Sunwoo, Chanhee wanting to join in but his body was still too weak to scream full out. "Excuse me. You're disturbing the other patients. I might have to ask you to leave."

Changmin and Sunwoo stopped screaming and apologized profusely as the nurse scolds them. Once she leaves, the two let out a breath they didn't know they held. Turning their heads, they saw how red faced Chanhee became.

At first they thought something bad happened but it turns out, Chanhee was just stopping himself from laughing. "This.. hurts... my... chest-" Chanhee managed to stutter out as he stops his laugh. "So.. funny... HA-"

He couldn't stop himself any longer. Through painful shoots, Chanhee laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation making Changmin and Sunwoo laugh as well. "It- hurts! HAHAHAHA!" That made them laugh more.