30

The Boyz were finally ready for a comeback with Chanhee. They continued practicing for Thrill Ride and although it took a while because of what happened, they were glad to comeback with all 11 members for this new album.

(A/N: We're already past Roar era and yet- this book is stuck in Thrill Ride era HAHAHAHA)

As they were warming up, Changmin couldn't help but look over to his best frie- his friend who was talking with his fellow main dancer. Changmin doesn't even know if he deserves to still be able to call Chanhee his best friend after what he did.

He had ignored, sneered, and insulted the boy- blaming him for something that wasn't truly his fault. What kind of best friend does something like that? The fact that Chanhee had forgiven them this easily just made Changmin's heart ache.

They deserved to be screamed at, glared at, and hit by the boy- not forgiven and welcomed back with open arms. Changmin knew how bad his mistakes were and he was willing to receive the appropriate punishment for them. But he knew Chanhee.

He knew how kind and forgiving the boy was. Even though they've hurt him, it was obvious that Chanhee wouldn't do anything for revenge. He was just glad that they were treating him differently now. Changmin wanted the boy to let it all out.

Chanhee never had ill intentions and yet, Changmin wished he would just get angry at them- full on angry, letting all of his feelings and thoughts out. It was the least they could do after pushing Chanhee aside and disregarding his feelings for a long time.

"Chanhee," Changmin went up to the boy once the person he was talking to left to talk to someone else. "Can we talk?" Chanhee looked scared. Who can blame him? This talk will either turn bad or bad. Plus, Chanhee wasn't that great with heart to heart talks.

He'd always just end up crying. Changmin carefully dragged Chanhee out of the dance practice room when the boy agreed to the chat. "What do you need?" Changmin didn't really know how to start the conversation and so he said the only thing he could think of:

"Can I see you dance the chorus again? I could see that you were struggling and I wanted to check which specific part was challenging you." Changmin says. Chanhee looked confused but did as he was asked anyways.

As Chanhee was dancing, Changmin kept a small smile at the effort he was putting on, even though his charisma needed some work. When the chorus of the song was done, Changmin was clapping for the performance that Chanhee had done.

There were some parts that were wrong but that's why Changmin was there. "Do this part like this.." Q showed the move slowly, showing Chanhee what he did wrong. "Your arm should be higher." Chanhee was frozen in his place as Changmin adjusted his arms.

Changmin continued to help Chanhee fix his posture and moves to make it easier for the boy to keep up with the group. It was a great moment but Chanhee had enough. "Why did you bring me here? What do you want?" Chanhee says in a tone of annoyance.

That's when Changmin knew that he was caught. "Scream." Chanhee looked confused. "What-" "Not like that!" Changmin defended himself. "I mean scream; let it all out." Chanhee looked at the other cautiously. "... Why?"

"I know you, being your best- your friend for years and being closer than the other members years ago.." Changmin caught himself before he could call the boy his best friend. "You are hiding your feelings and I want you to let it all out."

He broke. Chanhee started to cry, scream, throw and hit Changmin on the chest. All the while, Changmin stared at him, not even bothering to try and stop him. Once Chanhee calmed down, Changmin held the boy in his arms and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry.." He whispers. "I am so so sorry." Chanhee just continued to cry. They didn't realize how long they've been out. They spent 20 minutes out of the practice room and it was a shock to see that none of the members have barged in yet.

"I forgive you." Chanhee says as he wiped his tears away. "Thank you for letting me do this." Changmin nodded. "Of course.. It's the least I can do. You gave me a piece of your mind and now I understand how I- we made you feel."

Both boys agreed to not speak of what had happened in that room. It was to be kept between the both of them only, no exceptions. "Chin up, New-ah. Don't want a double chin now." Chanhee laughed. "Says you." With a smile, Nyukyu was back.

A/N: I FORGOT TO UPDATE 😭😭😭 I'M SO SORRY MY TANGERINES