6

Their comeback, as Eric predicted, was a success! Reveal was one of their best comebacks, if I do say so myself. They climbed up the music charts. Sure, the dancing overexerted Chanhee's heart but other than that, everything was great!

Of course, I spoke too soon. As promotions finished, their schedules got lesser and lesser until they were free. It was literally the first day of their 2 month vacation when the whole group was created by the sight of Sangyeon and Chanhee arguing.

The group missed the first half of the argument but with what they could hear and understand, they could possibly piece together the context of the argument. The argument started off calmly, until the two snapped and started a screaming match.

"YOU AREN'T TRYING HARD ENOUGH!"

"I AM DOING MY BEST!"

"I AM DOING WHAT'S BEST FOR THE GROUP!"

"BEST FOR THE GROUP? HOW ABOUT ME? AM I NOT A PART OF THE GROUP?"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!"

"ARE YOU SURE? BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ALL STILL BLAME ME FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO HYUNJUN!"

"THIS ISN'T ABOUT HYUNJUN."

"NO, IT ISN'T. THIS IS ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU ALL HATE ME BECAUSE I WAS THE CAUSE OF HYUNJUN'S AMPUTATION!"

"STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT! THIS ISN'T ABOUT THAT!"

"YOU JUST WISH HYUNJUN WAS STILL HERE INSTEAD OF ME!" Chanhee exclaims. "Hyunjun has charisma and not me. Hyunjun's a great dancer and not me! Hyunjun contributes a lot to the group and NOT ME!"

"THAT'S NOT-"

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" Chanhee stifled a sob. "I'm leaving!" With that, Chanhee storms out of the living room and into his room. He ignored the members that were crowding by the doorway of the living room where they watched the argument.

Chanhee started to pack up his stuff and got ready to leave the dorm. "Chanhee-" Kevin tried to stop the boy but Juyeon held him back. "Let him go." Kevin looked like he wanted to say no but just stood there as Chanhee left the dorm.

"I'll talk to our manager hyungs. Can you two deal with... them?" Juyeon asks, glaring at the others. Kevin reluctantly agreed along with Jacob and so, Juyeon left the scene to contact their managers in his room. Moonbae stayed behind.

Jacob decided to start the scolding. "You guys are getting out of hand now. I can't believe you just did that to Chanhee." He was mainly supposed to scold their leader for his actions but this was a jab to everyone else as well.

The older Canadian was disappointed with everyone. Sure Haknyeon and Eric didn't really contribute anything in making Chanhee's life more of a living hell than it already was but, they also didn't do anything to help him.

"You guys still blame him for what happened to Hyunjun? Shame on you! What kind of pettiness is that?" Kevin exclaims. "You should all be ashamed of yourselves." With that, the two left the rest of the group to reflect on their actions and words.